Is this a hermie?

Gotcha! well all is looking good to me friend :wink:

Happy Growing!
-Manny

1 Like

Sure is a nice looking plant. It’s your call to keep it , just keep a close eye on the others. @Manny_FTGUTube said it the best…

1 Like

Yeah too much work put into these I’m keeping it haha

1 Like

It will still smoke good. Let me know how it goes, keep me in the loop please.

Sure thing @Wishingilivedina420state definitely going to smoke it lol

1 Like

Whats your humidity,

1 Like

Between 40% and 60% depending on the weather outside there is a humidifier in the box too. Honestly it usually sits at 50%. It’s is a real close up pic it looks good looking at it to me.

@Majiktoker

I honestly am not sure what that looks like. No help here bro

1 Like

I’ll post more pics of it tomorrow. It doesn’t look normal? late in week 7 @Majiktoker it’s strawberry kush so it turns red I believe @Screwauger

Doesn’t look like a Hermie to me, I can’t really tell from the picture though. When you can post some pics from where the branches separate from the main stock, that’ll help us probably a little more. It could be early signs of mold or maybe some kind of fungi but don’t take my word for it just yet I’m just giving you some guess’s. Better pics and maybe a support ticket would help us, help you better.

1 Like

She did hermie I found seeds in the back buds but it’s no big deal just wanted to make sure it’s not molding growing on the buds. I’ll post more pics tomorrow I’m not home tonight so I’ll tag you with it tomorrow thanks for everyone’s input! If it is mold I’m pulling it down because it’s really stinky
Its really full of sticky hairs it’s incredibly sticky @Manny_FTGUTube

1 Like

I blew it up best I could and couldn’t find anything wrong, but a better pic may help.
It looks good send me samples. I’ll be the test dummy :grin:

1 Like

That would be great but I don’t want Either of use to get in trouble. Just post more pics of awesome buds and I’ll call it even. Thanks @Noctis420

1 Like

Haha well it’s completely legal to grow marjuana here plus it’s legal to gift up to an ounce lol but pics will be coming for sure! Thanks for following along! @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

well then I better test it too! @Noctis420 LMAO

I do see a little discoloration in that pic, but i couldn’t tell for sure. Take another pic tomorrow and lets have a look see!

2 Likes

I would look closely for brown patches in any buds. That looks a bit like bud rot.

1 Like

@stomper I see the same thing, but hopefully a light trimming will resolve it. Becoming quite the thing lately must be the season! (high humidity)

I would be more than happy to take the risk and test some for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That sucks about the Hermie sorry for the sex addition since it technically doesnt change sex lol

There is a huge monsoon pattern raising humidity over most of the plains states and back thru the southeast. In Colorado we actually hit 50% as opposed to about 15% two weeks ago.

1 Like

To me looks normal looks like it has a good trichome layer with lots of oils

3 Likes