Is it time for harvest or wait more?

Hi there, As I am a newbie, can someone help with the appropriate time for harvest? Here are the photos of 2 plants. If not ready, how long do you think I should wait? 2 more weeks? Every feedback would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d say you have about 4 weeks left before harvest.

2 Likes

Your close i still see a lot of white pistols
When the pistols start to brown or get red I would start watch tricombes and harvest when they are where you want them more amber more couch lock more milky more energetic head high

4 Likes

Should I use a closeup lense? How to be sure? Obviously I need to wait for 3-4 weeks more. I have viparspectra 300 and 2xbestva 1200w doing their job

3 Likes

Try using a jewelers loupe. It really helps getting a close look at the trichomes to see when they are getting cloudy.

5 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DWG89KQ/ref=zg_bs_8090802011_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KD94DG2FQ50EHMEPPD2P
This is the link to the one we use. It does a really good job @Mashina

1 Like

You still have about 4 weeks and your over feeding… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I will watch closely the next several weeks before cutting. The plants are almost without any additional nutrition since one month. They were planted outside and didn’t got good weather and enough sun. We bought led light and moved them inside in September in order to finish them. I hope we could get 3-4 oz of dry material for cannabis oil extraction. We need the oil for medical purposes :slight_smile:

2 Likes