Is it ready? Cannot see any discernible "buds"!

First time grower in backyard pot. I have read most of this site and am confused about my plant. It is about 3 months old, about 2 feet high and has milky 'hairs" (are they postils?) and small, loose bud-like sprouts. It looks NOTHING like all of your great plants here! It is stemmy and sparse, but has a lot of leaves. My neighbors are out, so I can’t get a picture right now. Grew it from one seed that I found in a bag. Very good strain, seems healthy, but has no buds like everyone elses! Do I just need to wait longer? In Florida…lots of sun and rain. It is growing up, not as much out wide. Should I top it off? Help?

1 Like

Got a few nighttime pics…is she o.k.?

4 Likes

Cant see all I need , but I think you are ok , its most likely lady in early stage of flower…6-8 weeks to go…
Patience :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! I am not a very patient lady. I may tie it down(for security reasons…getting taller),or should I top it off? I need all the advice I can get!

1 Like

Looks like it’s only been in flower a couple weeks. Guessing you need at lest another 8 week’s. She will put on shape an look awesome in few more week’s it just takes awhile. Some strains take 10-14 weeks to flower. Some only 7-8 just depends on what it is.

3 Likes

Not really at First time grower, just the first time I haven’t killed it before it grew more than a foot! Should I prune or “top off” the plant at all? Would appreciate any advice!

1 Like

It’s your choice, depends on how you want it to grow.

Dont touch it, its in active flower now, just let her do her thing…
Happy times ahead :wink:

2 Likes

It just depends when your outdoor sunlight schedule changes to 12 hours and then reduces from there

2 Likes

Yea!!! T/U!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Don’t top her, it’s to late for that. You can tie her down, but very easy because the stem is getting harder and you can break her…

2 Likes

No do not top her just let do her thing she is looking good

2 Likes

You have gotten some good advice so far. I would suggest that you download Robert’s free Grow Bible and read it so you understand the life cycle of your plant and know what to expect. I would then look for the fertilizer that you wish to use, because your plant is now going to be very demanding soon.

Thank you…great idea, will do! She’s all I’ve got and I def. do not want her to be compromised! Will just leave her alone and read Robert’s guide. You guys are awesome, so glad I found this site!

1 Like