Is it possible to change badge appearance on my card?

Thanks @ErnieX , you’re give me hope on my questionning that is wondering if it ever gone a go away, it goes straight to my heart💘. If you’re interest you can go on my topic on the subject here : Cluster headache and cannabis. Try it or not !? Does it work or not !?
I explain my story with cluster headache in more details and talk about my experiences with cannabis in attent to alleviate my crises and it’s there that’s more suitable to talk about it :wink::innocent::ok_hand::v:

I’m really interest in knowing your experience with cluster headaches :grinning::innocent:

@Niala, and others, sorry for posting in the wrong area, was not aware of you had a topic on the subject, but saw your comment and had to chime in.

I read your post and left you another in the appropriate location.

Best wishes:slight_smile:

2 Likes

No wrong doing @ErnieX, you did’nt know :wink::innocent:

You shouldn’t feel bad about that flag badge. Hell, I earned mine by flagging my own post to make sure it wouldn’t be a problem.

We’re also responsible for making this a great community. We can’t expect the mods to catch all problems all the time.

4 Likes

Every thing is OK now I earn other badges and make the “first flag” badge step aside on my avatar card lol :sweat_smile:, I have earned it and I am not a shame too have it, I was just worry that I will be seen as a “flag person” enthusiastic too fast on the button thing lol :wink::innocent:@FloridaSon