Is Banana Kush hard to grow?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I’m thinking of getting your banna kush but I’m a not experienced grower is this hard to grow and will it be ok indoors to grow
Also may I ask how tall does it grow thank you

@ILGM.Zoe this is directly from ILGM:

"This type of marijuana does best indoors. For this kush to flourish well, use a hydroponic setup. Since banana kush grows to a medium height generally, it is easily manageable in small spaces provided the grower keeps on pruning and training the plants.

It is also essential to ensure that you have enough airflow for your plant. This means ventilate your grow room well! Banana Kush likes it warm. Keep the temperature conditions between 68 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

When grown indoors, this cannabis takes approximately 8-9 weeks for the plant to flower up. It has a yield of moderate to high, with the average being about 18 ounces of usable marijuana per square meter.

If you live in a warm enough climate or have a greenhouse, you could grow this strain outdoors. Growing Banana Kush outsides will yield you about 21 ounces of usable cannabis per plant. Your crop should be ready for harvesting in early October.
During the flowering period, keep the humidity down to about 40%. It is moderately difficult to grow this strain, but most should have no trouble with it. However, make sure to keep plenty of nutrients on hand, in case you do"

3 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance. Thank you very much for the info. I hope to be more educated.

I personally haven’t grown it yet but i do have a few banana kush beans im going to germinate soon
No reason to apologize for lack of knowledge
If you decide to start the grow
I recommend you join us here on the forum so we can guide you to a successful harvest
If you decide to join tag me when tou start your grow
By adding @ symbol in front of my user name when you start a thread
Best wishes CB

2 Likes

first time growing , not sure if I am at all close to transplanting . I also have a couple with yellow dots , am I having a nutrient deficiency?

Yes they are ready to transplant

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Well hello from Texas. This past summer I grew two Banana Kush plants. Plants grew well and thrived in the intense heat. Plants withstood temps in the high 90’s. Plants only grew to about 4ft tall. I grew them in 5 gallon grow sacks. Only problem during the grow was my plants had some yellowing on the leaves which I discovered was due to a iron deficiency. Added iron and plants recovered successfully.
One problem did occur. Because this was my 1st grow I did not nail down the curing process properly. The THC content was very high. Great buzz however I was unable to achieve that great taste. I’m gonna have to learn how to get that part right. I also grew Super Skunk and Skywalker OG. Same results there. Great buzz and bland taste.