Indoor Growing on a Budget Soil/ Soiless Grow Mediums (Not water or Aero)

Think of them as a working prototype :slightly_smiling_face:. My dad use to say ‘ya gotta start somewhere before you get there!”

This sucker works great and the small plants (except autos) did great under it. I was impressed. 10 plants no stretch @ 250watts

I forgot about that one lol. Maybe I was thinking of the one you use for seedlings? I think you posted in a diff thread last night maybe?

The girls are teaching this ole dog. No matter how many times i say hurry up they just stare back

Everytime it rains i place my house plants outside. The rain water almost works like nutes. They get much perkier than when i use tap water. Also any leftover nutes from girls. Thanks for info regarding trash can color. I believe the girls would benefit as well

Yep. See that :eyes: daily with the four :paw_prints:. It’s eerie when plants do it :rofl:

I took better pictures

These are some of the cheaper LED grow lights that are white light and they do work. I got two coming tomorrow and returned one due to a problem with it. Not that it didnt work well on the plants…the one I returned just heated up and got too hot.

These are the cheaper ones on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HI3AFYM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?tag=greenrel-20

Ok wasnt going to do this but since were talking about how to save ive seen folks asking for votes for bud of month. Therefore Mama needs seeds & cant afford them. Vote for my entry! Lol

Too late for me to this month but keep entering! I think I got 1 vote this month :confused:

I’ve got like 1,000 Sour Diesel feminized seeds. I wish there was a way to get some to you.

Me too!!! You grew a beauty!!!

Thanks! Remember: I’m a noobie too. Only been 13 months since I started.

Me too, started in march last year so your my senior.

I’m not sure this is the right place for this, but it seems like at least one person, if not 5, is directed to get a ph measuring device and some sort of adjustment set daily. Wondering if we can get a pinned post that says read this before you post, and buy one of these.

Don’t mean to come off as rude, but it would save @bob31 an awful lot of typing lol.

I agree, I think that pinned post should contain the list with everything you need for starting a mj grow… But in the same time they must read the other people threads because this way the process of learning begins :+1:

I talked about this a while back with @SmoknGranny. Kind of a beginner’s 10 Commandments. We should put that up for the Garden to have input on.

1st Commandmant: thou shalt buy a decent ph meter and use it!

Hahaha!

@Myfriendis410

2nd Commandment: Thou shalt not over water.

lol

3rd: No nutes until the 5th node lol. @SilentHippie

4: Buy a decent light!