Indoor Growing on a Budget Soil/ Soiless Grow Mediums (Not water or Aero)

Edit or ps above

Youā€™re talking about ILGM right? Iā€™ll look again. Iā€™m hoping to get by without having to buy 20 seeds of something as I think they would be wasted. Iā€™m going to send cash which will be interesting when I get the international postage from my local Rural PO :grimacing:

1 Like

Postage will be cheap no more then 3$ i send cash all the time
Yeah i was referring to iglm
Take advantage of the sales or special pricing
Best way to go imo
And I understand about to many seeds
I personally like to have a few extra to store in my personal bank of seeds you neve rknow whatvrhe future holds

4 Likes

Iā€™m also going to look a the sister site :slightly_smiling_face:
Having surplus seeds can be advantageous, but if I try two seeds from each strain Iā€™d like to try initially with a 50-100 % success rate I will have 3-6 plants to keep up with. 3 will be easier to keep somewhat stealth plus probably enough harvest for me to handle. Besides, Iā€™m old and keep putting things in safe places then forget where those safe places are :rofl: :older_woman: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

There Are other places that fo sell singles :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda worried about some other sites as Iā€™m sending cash :dollar: & not sure how to get recommendations for them from others here and which ones. Iā€™m confident that what I order here will be okay. And I donā€™t want to appear disloyal to ILGM.

1 Like

It sounds like you like a variety of medicine like I do. I usually like to grow two different strainss at the same time just so I have a little variety, if possible. Take care!

5 Likes

Thanks and you also
Until I joined here I had no idea of how many strains that are out there :star_struck:. Plus how different strains help with different ailments. Itā€™s been a great education. So Iā€™m ready to try a variety but trying to make sure I have as many ā€œtoolsā€ available to grow it the best way with what I have & what I can do. And, Iā€™m always looking for options :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%. I do the same for my chronic pain and nerve damage also. Hoping to come across the ones that help the best. Best of luck and enjoy.

The Afghan sample I got to try was awesome for my chronic pain but not good for daytime function :rofl:.

4 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation! Im always on the lookout for something new to try, especially when the recommendation comes from a fellow grower and medical user. Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Sorry @bob31 but I think you are not up to date with aliexpress link, @garrigan62 said itā€™s got approved so because of that I posted. Or itā€™s forbidden again :thinking:

1 Like

@M4ur we asked for clarification already but until I get it no more Ali Express links. I will let you know when I hear further.

My understanding was that if the same item was available on Amazon that link would be posted and that it could be also noted that it was ordered or available via Ali Express.

5 Likes

You know how is bestā€¦ :+1::wink:
Let me know what is ok or not

3 Likes

@M4ur @bob31 I actually saw that post as well but have not heard that it was approved myself
As bob mentioned we are getting clarification soon

4 Likes

My new favorite thing is to go grow shopping on Amazon, and under ā€œfiltersā€ scroll all the way down, choose ā€œconditionā€, then pick used.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the heads upā€¦but Iā€™ve looked for the ā€œfiltersā€ and canā€™t find it ?

3 Likes

You really have to be careful buying something like a carbon filter used. They have limited life and effectiveness, and can not work as well if theyā€™ve been stored or used in a humid environment.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 under the amazon used section, I donā€™t think a lot of items are actually used, but mostly just opened, and returned.
Unrelated I purchased a radio that was supposed to be used. It was brand new in a packaging, but the packaging was pretty beat up. Which honestly a lot of products end up that way by the time they get here. Radio worked fine.

4 Likes