Nile Expedition Day 68:
Greetings from the Valley of the Kings! Our lovely ladies say “Ahlan!"
A couple things of note in the last week.
I was unsure about when to start flowering nutrients so decided on this strategy.
9 days ago, I fed them “Late Stage” veg nutrients (GH FloraDuo).
2 days later, the girls looked good so I switched to 12/12.
Yesterday, I fed them “Week 1 Flower” nutrients. We’ve been on 12/12 for 7 days now.
My theory is this (I may be off base on this but it makes sense to me): I’ve seen people have issues when switching from veg to flower and I felt like if I introduced the changes in lighting and nutrients in stages, I could reduce stress and possibly avoid some potential problems.
The girls haven’t missed a beat and the stretch is on!
My screen has 120 holes in it and all but the front corners have tops in them. I think the stretch should max it out. There might even be a few white hairs showing on the Northern Lights but it might just be wishful thinking lol. I have Scrog netting to support the buds that will go up in a bit. A little guidance on how high I should put it would be most welcomed.
The Mars Hydro 600s are getting plenty of penetration but watering was becoming an issue so I lollipopped all 3 of them a bit to get better access.
Hint: When you read about single plant Scrog, do It. Getting on the floor and reaching into the back is a pain in multiple of my places. Being able to pull them out and work on them is so much easier.
Just for the hell of it, here’s the LST on Nefertitti. She’s finally starting to stretch out a little, probably because I’ve stopped messing with her.
Well folks, that’s another exciting week in our search for Tutankhamun! Thanks for reading, feel free to comment and as always &