Hey, I can’t tell you how I felt during my first four failures.
I felt so miserable I got really depressed.
I wish I would’ve known now, what I didn’t know then.
And I wish someone would’ve told me.
It’s actually quite simple. U need to follow a few basic guidelines.
0. Buy yourself a 600 watt LED light on ebay. I got my first one for $150.00.
1.Use Fox Farms soil and nutrients. They have great customer service help.
2.Use cloth pots.
3. Buy a water meter on ebay.
4. Don’t move your plants around or, stress them out in any way.
5. Find your designated grow space.
6. Separate your Veg room from your Flower room.
7. Make sure your Flower room is bigger.
8. Get some type of ventilation system. Fan, whatever. I use a bathroom fan for exhaust with ABS 90’s to keep it light tight… $15.00 on ebay. ABS 90’s you can get at Home Depot.
9. Invest in an A/C unit and a 30 pint dehumidifier.
10. Make sure the temperature stays between 68 and 75 degrees at all times and it is completely dark and light tight in your Flower room.
11. Don’t let it get too humid in the Flower room because of bud rot and mold. I suggest 40%.
12. Make sure your girls get 13 hours of uninterrupted sleep in a dark, light tight ventilated room.
I use Black ABS 90’s. as big as you can buy to create light tight vents.
Part of the reason I’ve had the success is, I use all Fox Farms everything.
Soil, nutrients and specially Cha Ching.
It makes it way easier than trying everything else!
I bought some cloth bags and a decent 600 W LED light for $160 bucks on eBay.
Wish I would have spent the extra money and bought the mars pro lights for $250.
I also have a five dollar water meter.
You also have to get the plants out of plastic pots, as soon as possible and into the cloth pots.
I also invested in a $120 air conditioner and a $140 dehumidifier
The reason being, is because to grow good Canabis indoors you have to keep the temperature between 68° and seventy-five 75°F as I stated earlier.
It can very a bit but, it needs to stay around there.
Also, you don’t want the humidity over 45%.
That’s my opinion.
I want to avoid mold and bud rot at all costs and drop it down as far as I can when the buds are about ready to harvest 25%.
I use cloth pots and I feed every other watering.
I always use my water meter because, every single plant I have ever had has been different.
One will be dry, while the other needs another day or two before watering.
You need to know.
They sell water meters on eBay.
I also have to keep track of which plant I have fed, and which plant I have only watered.
So, I bought some of those colored plant identifiers.
I throw a green one on top of the soil, when I have fed them, don’t put anything in there when they’ve just been watered and I put a white one in there when they’re on their 14 day flush.
Also, when sprouting, it has to be a warm place.
It helps the seedlings if they are in a warm place as well.
So, my grow room has one completely separate room inside the original bedroom.
I took a bedroom, built one separate room inside that and made it light tight where the flowers are blooming because, they need complete darkness.
It took me about a year to do all that. Not every day. A day at a time.
Actually, I sprout everything by the fireplace where it’s really warm.
If you can’t afford to build rooms you can buy cheap comforters.
I used my closet first with the comforter over it at night, and the veg room in my hall closet.
Because, one area has to have 20 hours of light a day and the other area only has to have 11 hours of light a day.
Those are the basic things you need.
They’re not unobtainable.
Just have to invest few hundred dollars, a lot of hard work and A LOT OF LOVE.
I think the Goldleaf is this the best strain I have purchased from ILGM.
It turned out to be one of the top three I’ve ever smoked in my life and I’m 56 years old.
The first time I grew it though, because I had the temperature up to 88 degrees, the buds came out loose and it wasn’t as good.
Be prepared spent a lot of time when you’re learning.
I go at least three times a day to my grow room, if not more like seven.