Im a newbie and so confused- Miss Ladie Grow Journal & MJ Journey!

Yea i wrote down everything that has been posted… Im gonna try and get a pic of it… It worked lol

And do i get all the supplies like lights ph meter b4 i start anywhere… Even the solo cups?

1 Like

Yes you should have everything you need first. Once those seeds germinate they will sprout in a day or so and they will need some pretty good lights. I start mine under a t5 light but I don’t want to make things complicated. Don’t forget to tag @MissLadie so we know you responded

3 Likes

@MissLadie… Oooo… So excited… I found a stinky old fridge that i wanna make my project for grow space… It would be soooo much easier to secure… @bob31 how can i do that? Im kinda… Idk handy but not handy…lol

2 Likes

You are in luck! Another member is doing the same thing right now. You can follow along with him and ask him any questions you have!

@MissLadie @VelcroThumb

:+1::v::palm_tree::grinning:

4 Likes

@MissLadie ask away!

1 Like

“Man plans, God laughs”

2 Likes

@MissLadie@VelcroThumb … Hey sorry… Things been crazy with job search… Kid caring… Stinky fridge cleaning lol… But ok is it possible to use a double door fridge… I was gonna section off for seedlings and germinating in freezer part and grow in fridge part cuz its bigger… But im not sure on the first steps… Youtube isnt providing many answers and their all handy… And im… A girl lol

2 Likes

Is yours side by side or freezer over fridge? I think you will need full heighth of fridge for a grow. If it was bigger then yes you could germ in one side and grow in the other. My fridge is big enough for 1 plant!

You can check out my fridge pix from my post… ill tag you to it

3 Likes

@MissLadie@VelcroThumb… It was a Samsung freezer/ice maker on the left and fridge to the right… I grabed it off the curb b4 trash pick up lol… I’m washing it out and gonna remove motors and wires… Im concerned there is water and ants within so im stuck on how to crack the inside… Should i remove the insulation? I will have to do a pic in the morning can’t upload from gallery for some reason… Also what are those foil like panels… This maybe a lil more than i thought lol

Its reflective insulation. I think i got the roll for like $23 at lowes

1 Like

Not bad… Is it as difficult as it looks?

Not at all… i used duct tape for relfective insulation. And i used a hole saw and jig saw for cuts

2 Likes

What is the net for? . Or the gate above it ur baby… Did u have to cut a hole for the exhaust? And @bob31 will the lights u suggested still good for the fridge idea?

1 Like

The net above is a SCRoG. @bob31 can prolly tag ypu in a scrog tutorial. I used a hole saw to cut hole for exhaust

1 Like

@MissLadie we’d have to take another look at lights I think. @VelcroThumb what are you using for lights in yours?

1 Like

@bob31 and @MissLadie i have a viparspectra 450w led

4 Likes

Cool. @VelcroThumb I like what you’re doing there!

2 Likes

@MissLadie I think we are going to need a picture of your fridge

1 Like