ILGM OG Kush fem seeds order#145242

@Onlythebest79 I think I have seen the movie, but dont remember for sure. Will get it on amazon the end of the month but not going to watch it till my grow is finished and cured so I can be high when I watch it. Wouldnt enjoy it otherwise. Cant hardly wait till my grow is done and cured. Dont have any right now and wont till then. Got at least a month yet for it to be finished. This is going to be a long month. :persevere: But once it is over. :roll_eyes::crazy_face:

5 Likes

If I was close to you I’d give you an ounce to hold you over for a month

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 I wouldve appreciated it. For sure. But I can maybe do some butter next week. Been collecting leaves and by next week, likely should have enough to cook some butter up. That will work for me. Make me some brownies or maybe just put some in some cocoa or coffee, or both. :roll_eyes:
Just about got enough to cook some butter. Dont care what the fflavor is at this point. ya know.

2 Likes

Once the long month is over you will have a fast month

Ok I want to upgrade or get more lights for my bigger tent a 4x4x6 I want to get 4 of either but if only one. Im leaning towards the bigger of the two but do you think four of the bigger will be to much for that space power wise

600w meizhi 4 x true watts 277 = 1108 here are specs

900w meizhi 4 x true watts 389 = 1556 here are specs

If you had a choice which would you pic and go with for the tent I mentioned above 4x4x6. I need help choosing how in if you can

@Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @Majiktoker @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @MattyBear

6 Likes

@Terra-cotta @cyberblast @SmoknGranny @noobius @Fever @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Sirsmokes

4 Likes

I defer to @dbrn32 and anyone else who know light better than I do.

4 Likes

I have 4 600 watt lights in a 5x5 tent.
I added an additional 300 watt light for flowering & got good results. Couldn’t hurt to go with the 900 watt, but would cost you more in electricity.

2 Likes

How many plants do you have in your tent and do you have pics? I think you just sold me on the 600w’s but I was looking at the red spectrum of the 900w

Here’s what my tent looked like doing my last grow. I had 3 photos & 4 autos growing there.

5 Likes

The smaller ones provide a little more intensity in red wavelengths, more of those would be my choice if I was limited betwtthe two. Just out of curiosity, what would you expect four of them to cost?

If you did one of the 600 watt you could use it entirely for veg. Purchase 2 of the 900 watt and run them along with the one and you will be fairly balanced for flower and the power when you need it. Reserve the red spectrum for flower as it can retard growth in veg.

1 Like

$800 for the 900w lights

or

$540 for the 600w lights

1 Like

I’m outside soil and sun :sun_with_face: and on a fixed budget so I really can’t advise you on this. IF this is something you believe you will do for a while then decide what your current budget will allow (you can always upgrade later) to get the best results at this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are you open to other options? And how much time do you have before they’re needed?

If you’re willing to spend $800 or so, I think you can do a lot better. But I’m not sure how fast you can get them

3 Likes

Budget is not a problem as there’s nothing a 6 month same as cash from amazon or eBay won’t buy.

2 Likes

What do you have in mind

hey mate how to work that out i got hps and mh both are 600w but only do 1000w i got 1mx1mx2m tent also got led strip about 100 leds thanks fam @North_East_Newbie

That’s good to know. Then now it’s just which option is the best. Thank goodness for the advice from those with experience. I’m still trying to figure out if two CFLS will be good for seedlings :rofl:

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 hlg 550 !!! go on and knock it out of the park first swing!! lol

2 Likes