ILGM OG Kush fem seeds order#145242

I’d give her some cal mag. Definitely good to have cal mag on hand. How are the stems? Purple or green? Sometimes it’s genetics but I’ve noticed a potassium deficiency can be in conjunction with cal mag deficiency.

1 Like

You’re in flower now right? Sorry I dont remember how far along you were

I used epsom salt for mag and crushed dolomite lime for calcium but if you need quick fix you might need cal mag not sure if FF has one… botanicare, think that’s name has specific cal mg supplement … sounds like you need to get a cal mag product @Onlythebest79

3 Likes

Yes I do this is the first I’ve experienced this granted this is my second third grow

Yes I’m in flower

@MattyBear
@dbrn32
Ok will I need to flush being I have this deficiency and then start over with nutrients and cal mag or don’t flush but add cal mag to the nutrient diet and let it do its thing?

1 Like

IMHO, I would just add the cal mag but others will chime in. @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

@MattyBear

Hey if I may ask you which of the foxfarms nutrients has potassium in it or is there a brand you recommend to get that has it in there?

1 Like

Big bloom and tiger bloom are heavier on potassium @Onlythebest79 they are flower nutes… try a cal mag product alone, may be the fix

3 Likes

Ok thanks @Zombo I’m headed to store now to get cal-mag for my babies

3 Likes

I think just adding cal mag for now. Fox Farms calls for scheduled flushings throughout, but I think that’s only if you’re using more than the Big 3 from them.

1 Like

What’s difference btw 2-0-0 and 1-0-0

A little more Nitrogen

@MattyBear

So of these 2 which should I get.

1 Like

I have the calimagic brand. Works great! Can’t speak to he other from personal experience, but you will be fine either way!

1 Like

have you ever heard of this the lady almost sold me on this but I did next time

I’ve seen a lot of homemade co2. I’ve read and seen people say they aren’t needed unless you’re growing commercially and have a ton of plants where they will actually benefit from more co2 added to the air.

Not to say it wouldn’t help, I just haven’t used them

I went with Cali-magic

2 Likes

That’s the one I have. Less N will be good

1 Like