ILGM OG Kush fem seeds order#145242

If is not made in China will be nice… Mine is dead after 3 months of full time job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Merry Christmas!

Well I did it and flipped the switch 12/12last night and here’s a pic of them last night and will show an updated pic in a week and half or so. But the both bounced back from the fan leaf removal like G’s and ready to go into woman hood. I’m really excited about this SCROG as it’s my first time to use and in a way a little nervous eat the same time.

Question how long will they stretch for once they are in flower a week or two or even longer?

@Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @MattyBear

12 Likes

@Terra-cotta @cyberblast @SmoknGranny @noobius @Fever @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

@1BigFella @Dr.DankThumb420 @Growit @dbrn32 @SilentHippie @GreenThunder @Seeddog @Dragon269 @AmnesiaHaze @neckNflu

3 Likes

Figure about 2 weeks for stretch to finish.

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Also is that 2weeks from flip or 2weeks from transition

The transition period is when they should do majority of stretching. Just keep tucking the growth and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Then maybe another week or so? Maybe I should read the genetics chart from ilgm to get these answers

1 Like

Just refreshing but do you think just the bloom/flower switch will be enough for them or should I do both veg and bloom?

My only issue with all on the heat will begin to rise

1 Like

I personally use them both for entire grow time.

1 Like

I would keep the bloom switch engaged until flower then crank every light you have up.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410

So let me make sure I understand you. I was using the veg switch until last nights 12/12 switch. Now my lights are on the flower switch. Once I start to see flowers turn on all switches and let them go full boar

3 Likes

That’s what I would (and DO) with mine. They get really light hungry.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 method is fine, or you can run both switches on. You could provide several arguments supporting a number of different ways to do it. Once you see flowers though, you definitely want all the photons you can maintain a healthy grow with.

4 Likes

Well here’s a look at me babies a week into flower and . I hope you like the pics of the babies

I also cut a few clones that were at bottom and wouldn’t be anything to try my hand at cloning. Hopefully I can get them to go back to veg and become some nice green for me.

also a new light frame to hold my meizhi lights. Also going to add another 90w of red and far red led

And I will be adding this red light kit between all my MEIZHI’s and that should bring the red value up in my tent

@Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @MattyBear

14 Likes

@Terra-cotta @cyberblast @SmoknGranny @noobius @Fever @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Sirsmokes

1 Like

@1BigFella @Dr.DankThumb420 @Growit @dbrn32 @SilentHippie @GreenThunder @Seeddog @Dragon269 @AmnesiaHaze @neckNflu

6 Likes

Very cool set-up… . :+1:

1 Like

Looks nice are they move able so you can posit in in different configuration?

Very professional looking!!!