May 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

congratulations @Hogmaster! you grow some awesome buds sir!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone The only reason this was possible was because a @RobertBergman and all of his staff and also all the help from all you guys & girls on the forum you guys rock

15 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Big, sticky buds every growā€¦great seed genetics is just part of your success, your knowledge of growing does the rest @Hogmaster

5 Likes

I really appreciate it @kabongster

3 Likes

Congrats @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Woah you actually win like a physical prize!!! Gosh darn my northern lights auto better keep on the track itā€™s going. I just wanted to win to winā€¦ But now that I know thereā€™s a prizeā€¦ >:]

1 Like

Congrats man! Didnā€™t get my vote but your bud was beautiful non the less.

1 Like

You rock, as always @Hogmaster , congratulation for this awsome growth and winā€¦ Canā€™t wait to see your next entry , I am sure that it will be another great one and youā€™re gone a be inducted in the ā€œHall of fameā€ of the B.O.M. If you win another one :wink::grinning::+1:

Keep the good work buddy and congratulation again for your win :tada:

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

@Niala, @Hogmaster will probably be in ā€˜ā€˜hall of fameā€™ā€™ by the end of summer!! lol again great job hog!
good to see you back niala, do you have junes BOM ?

2 Likes

My last entry will be before the end of the year Iā€™m going to have to make it epic thanks guys prescient it even those that didnā€™t vote man this is just a blast where else can you get three beans for pictures of killer meds

2 Likes

Congratulations, you had a pretty bud

1 Like

Awesome brother ! Congrats

1 Like

Congrats Hoggie @Hogmaster

1 Like

Way to go! @Hogmaster

1 Like

Congrates@Hogmaster ,another well deserved win.

1 Like

Great Job and more good news. You get 5 beans not 3

1 Like

Congrats @Hogmaster on win #2!

1 Like

Thanks everyone we are all lucky too have this competition I just want to say kudos Iā€™ll GM and the staff and the moderators none of this would be possible without you :wink: Think Iā€™m going train :steam_locomotive: wreck this time trying to do at least one of @RobertBergman strains I have a total of 12 so far this will be 13 (YOU ALL ROCK ) would not be possible without @Aquaponic_Dumme @garrigan62 @latewood @ktreez420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @yoshi and so many more ! planning on having all of his strains done by the end of the year !!! thanks all (ITā€™S 0N ) thanks again Iā€™m just happy no more pharmaceuticals for me all I have to do is give it a little love and it will repay me with the best medicine in the world grade a strains Robert well done

8 Likes

@Hogmaster.

and it wouldnā€™t be posable with out you my friend

Will

5 Likes

Thanks Will you rock my friend :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes