ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

and Jheezy is living proof!!

1 Like

Easy now hoss. Lmao.

Just talkin a little smack while I can… ya never know, a few weeks from now I might be on the bottom of the list, lol…

1 Like

It’s lonely down here lol

Thefact that I have him on my roster should tell you something;)

FYI. I won leagues at NFL.com, RTSportscom,a nd here at Yahoo. I was in 6of 7 league finals. Also play at CBSsportsline, and I am not sure if I won that or not. LOL

Snead is currently on my bench due to an injury designation, I am not concerned with Floyd. He is getting plenty of targets. In fact; Week 1 was on C. Palmer, who couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn that week. Never saw him that far off before. He missed 3 TD ops. Brown is about done, and that opens even more ops for Floyd. And; Arizona Offense is almost unstoppable.

I thank you though, and I do have until Sunday to make final changes which is what I had planned to do because of all the injuries plaguing the NFL in this early part of the season.

Everyone enjoy the game tonight! :smiley:

you’re a RedBird fan Late?.. I spent 12 years on the metal bleachers at sun devil stadium…getting UOP was a godsend…then I had to move, lol… damn murphy…

I decided to play fan on this. I lived in Jacksonville Florida from '94-97, so I naturally got dragged on that crazy band wagon. It’s been a rough, lonely ride for a faithful fan for about 10 yrs, and last week was about all I can take.

The talent is there for that offense to destroy everything they line up against, I wish they had good coaching. The Defense should be respectable, that’s all their offense needs I think. I feel if they had a proper coaching, they could put up 40+ every week. Sick amount of skill players. But O line is killin Bortles too. What’s your read on the Jags @latewood

as a 30 year Cardinal fan I feel your pain man… might sound like some bullshit “moral victory” type crap thing but it honestly takes a certain kind of person to stay faithful to a bad team with poor management… fortunately I think the Jacksonville management is not that bad…arizonas was far worse and sandy eggos ownership and management team are complete garbage…
we spent years at sun devil stadium being outnumbered by opposing teams fans every game…it suxx roxx in the worst way… but when your team finally turns it around man it is all worth it… my ol’lady teases me quite a bit about the cardinals…says she can always tell if we win or lose by whether or not there is a tear in my eye…I learned years ago how to suck it up when my team found yet another amazing way to lose… but winning?? winning is new to me and it is usually a bit overwhelming for the first few hours…I get all choked up, lol.

1 Like

Yeah, my wife was a huge Jag fan when they were contenders. I read every news feed everyday. And the new ownership in Jax is awesome! Shad Khan and Dave Caldwell have built, I feel, a great roster in three years. And the owner has emptied his pockets to improve the stadium, and city. They now have they biggest video boards in the WORLD, and the covered practice facilities and civic center he’s building this off season at 225 mill out of his pocket is impressive. He cemented pro football in Jacksonville, and has revitalized the football program that the Weavers let sink into decay.

But watch jags Vs chargers on NFL replay. The Jags are such a terribly coached team. It’s sad. Play calling if absurd. They have Paul Puzsluzney covering Benjamin. With Myles Jack Sittin on the bench. Rivers eat that shit up. I luv Puz, but this is what Jack was made for.

Panthers 1st. I grew up a Black and Blue Packers, Bears fan. Love Namath, so I have a soft spot for the Jets. Think Montana was the best; So, I pulled the Niners a few years. I have lived 1/2 way around the world and back, so I have been a loyal NFL fan. Never really had a home team until the Panthers opened their doors in Charlotte.

Big Lombardi Fan. Then Bill Walsh.

I am a fan of the Cardinals in as much as they have a lot of fantasy value at several positions. I have Palmer in a couple leagues, Bortles, Carr, Rothlisberger, And Cam!

Just turned the game off. It sucked. Houston took the entire night off. Worst game I have seen since the Rams played Tennessee a couple years ago on a Thursday night. I hate Thursday night Football, NFL Football played in England, and the Cowboys! LOL

1 Like

What you said…

1 Like

@Blountville good luck in todays game man!!

1 Like

I see a close game brewing in the Purple Haze - Blountville game :slight_smile:

We also might have an underdog comeback.

I have been watching that myself…with a 60 point lead I think I am safe… but it is nowhere near a done deal. Matt Ryan against the saints secondary works in Blountvilles favor, as does Elliot against Chicago…either of those guys breaks out and I am gonna lose…

I’m getting beat really bad.

Yup,

Elliot did nto do enough but, in this scoring system, Ryan could post 35-40+ :slight_smile:

I am glad everyone is having fun. Win or lose…

1 Like

This is the worst weekend of fantasy football I’ve ever had. I got destroyed in all my other leagues.

well… Matt Ryan gets 300 yds and 4 TD’s and you will win in this one!