ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

Guess not :+1:t2:

Iā€™m shitting myself bro! But gotta keep your eyes on tomorrowā€™s game!

I still have to win tomorrow before I get there

1 Like

Trying to avoid asking butttt tired of googling. Next to a pic of my dope helmet it says 19. Then proj some other number whatā€™s that mean

you talking about where it says 17.0

then below it says 119.22?? Is that it?

1 Like

Yeah. Thatā€™d be it

Itā€™s the ā€œprojected pointsā€ your team will make for this week.

Basically, theyā€™re estimating for you to have 117 points this week. Or whatever the number is lol. :v:

1 Like

the 17 is how many points you have already this weekā€¦ that is based upon whatever players you had in the Carolina Denver gameā€¦

the 119.22 is a projection of what the computer thinks your team is going to score as a total for this week.
generally the projections donā€™t really mean a lotā€¦they are based on computer models, based on a players scoring last year, and whether or not he is expected to improve this seasonā€¦then maybe marginally upon the team he is playing againstā€¦
but a fella can have a bad dayā€¦or a really good day,ā€¦and the projections are nowhere near close.

Lol Iā€™ve been googling player vs player to see whatā€™s what.

All the information you need is in the players section. Click the box that says 2016. It will open. Click 2015 totals, or something like that about 1/2 way down. This will show you what players did last year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish all of you a fun and competitive fantasy season. Good Luck! :smiley: Thanks for playing.

p.s. I may check in at 1/2 time.

So far so good. Decent. Who is purpleHaze? Holy Stromboli!! :+1:t2:

Purple Hazeā€¦ that would be my team.

1 Like

Doin good Keep it up

Got smacked lol. Hopefully next week Iā€™ll do better! :v:

1 Like

@latewood if I were you I would consider sitting Michael Floyd and starting Willie Sneadā€¦ Floyd is streaky and is not due to really start his season for three or four more weeks and right now Snead is the hot hand in New Orleans and Brees is looking for himā€¦ just a thought.

I think he probably knows what heā€™s doing bro. Lol! Heā€™s managing multiple leagues

Iā€™m just winging it lol, and getting my arse handed to me :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

I imagine he doesā€¦ but as a thirty year Cardinal fan who lives outside new Orleans,ā€¦I was just offering some insight on players from two teams that I follow.

Well you could be doing worse