ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

Lol my heads in the clouds, and I’ll be good, no worries :v:

I was going to suggest you guys try to catch a mock draft in order to learn the draft board.

If you do not want to draft your own players; Put your team on auto pick. That way the game will draft the next best player for you. however; Yahoo has some glitches due to a brand new draft board, and I will have to fix some teams, possibly.

Sp; Teams that want to pick can, and teams that do not, can have the game auto pick for you… No worries.

1 Like

I’m going to try picking myself, but I appreciate that @latewood!

I’ll have fun even if I lose :v:

1 Like

It is official! We have a complete 8 team league! I just locked all teams in, and I will see you all at the draft. If the draft board locks up on you; “Refresh”, immediately in order to not miss a pick. If you miss a pick the game will pick for you. So no panic, LOL I hope evryone has fun! :smiley: Draft board opens 1/2 an hour before draft in case you want to get in there and feel out the controls.

@Ktreez420
@Blountville
@hillcrest21678
@latewood
@kushpa
@LTX
@Jheezy
@garrigan62
@Oak

3 Likes

I’m still in the league or it says that I am.

So draft is 9:30 pm Eastern us time correct? Lol! I’m kinda scared of latewood, he seems to be a fantasy nerd. Lol!

1 Like

I am glad. Maybe it was a yahoo glitch, LOL Wouldn’t be the 1st time.

1 Like

I am so ready! This is my third draft of the week so hopefully third time is a charm lol

I have not played FF in about 8 years or so…looking forward to getting my feet wet again.

Awesome I love fantasy football its a great way to connect. Ff and weed ahhhh dont get much better than that lol

@latewood will a link show up on the league page to take us to the draft??

What time is the draft central time

it is in 1 hour according to my countdown on yahoo

27 min to go

draft room is open

And my dumba** thought it was at 12:30 am EDT.

Auto drafted for me though, so whatever. Good luck everybody :v:

Somehow I managed to have an empty position. How’s that gonna work out?

You can pick up players from undrafted players, just have to release one to make room. You can also trade players with other peeps

I didn’t get a kicker. Lol

I’m missing an rb