ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

@latewood

Oh ok I just checked and didn’t see it on the message board so I was just wondering.

I have a draft already scheduled for the 27th at 5:30 pacific. If we could avoid that time- that would be awesome.

It’s going to be online draft right?

Yes. Online non snake, straight up draft.

1 Like

Hey,

The current league is full. I am willing to set up an identical league if you can find some interested members. I will play in the new league and maybe some of the other members might as well. 1st. We need someone to promote a 2nd league and I will help if you all do. :slight_smile:

I’ll take a team and earlypearl will play too.

I will take a team in a second league as well

Lakewood do you want to set it up or I will it doesn’t really mater

I’ll take a team too

I already said I would set up league. ILGM leagues and contests are set
up and run by myself or staff. This way; If you are not here next year,
the league will not suffer.

Big 10-4 bro I was just offering. Thanks for the info I’m new here didn’t know who set up a league was that dig a deal but I’ll take a team. Thanks

We will get this 2md league done as soon as I publish inaugural league. We need 3 more members to form a 2nd 8 team league.

I am having a couple issues.

1, Fighting ferrets and LTX have not posted Keepoers, so I extended the deadline to make it easier for me.

1. For some reason (Thanks Yahoo), I cannot find the playoffs from last year to set up draft order. I know who won, 2nd, and 3rd, but do not know the finishing position of the rest of the league. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

I can just scramble teams and make a fresh draft but, would like to place worst to 1st, Kind of, (we all competed for draft spots in the playoffs and consolation bracket.) Will explain later

Sorry everyone. LTX has not posted keepers yet. I have all others but, K-Treez posted in tghe league and I cannot get that info until tomorrow. PLease repost keepers here K-T. LTX. Waiting on you. If I do not get your keepers by midnight tonight, I will pick your best 3 players IMO. :P)

@latewood It took me about 30 minutes of looking but I think if you scroll down this page

Under Matchups Next is League Members and they are listed in their 2016 order of finish!

@ktreez420

2 Likes

I think that I finished 7th.

Here is LTX roster. There are at least 6 potential keepers on this team.

Who would you pick if you had to pull keepers from this team. I ask because I may have to make the choices for LTX if he does not show up soon.

I want ti finish the set up of league either tonight or tomorrow.

Which 3 would you keep?

Drew Brees (NO - QB)

Brandon Marshall (NYG - WR)’

Brandin Cooks (NE - WR)

LeSean McCoy (Buf - RB) Q Player Note

Frank Gore (Ind - RB) Q

Delanie Walker (Ten - TE)

Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR)

Julio Jones (Atl - WR) Questionable Player Note

A.J. Green (Cin - WR)

Latavius Murray (Min - RB) *PUP-P Player Injury Note

Julian Edelman (NE - WR)

Danny Woodhea (Bal - RB)

Jared Cook (Oak - TE)

Tavon Austi (LAR - WR)

@LTX

Based on last years fantasy points and just that I would keep:

Brees QB

Julio Jones WR (he is? because he had a bunyon removed from his foot…)

LeSean McCoy RB

1 Like

Guys I’m sorry for the late response ive been working alot. I,want lesean McCoy drew brees and Julio jones

1 Like

That bunion wont do much to his playing level

1 Like

I agree. I couldn’t believe that Yahoo had listed as questionable. I thought that was really funny! He’s one guy that would take a lot more than that to slow him down! @LTX

Yahoo runs behind a lot. Once they post something, especially off season, it stays there until something new comes along. :wink:

1 Like