ILGM Inaugural fantasy football league NFL

That was hilarious :joy:

1 Like

After I give last years members time to respond. :slight_smile: Few days at most.

1 Like

Brady, Evans, and Freeman!

looking forward to the season!!

That will give you a lot better chance of competing. Point is. You have to make the best roster possible. Having as top pick such as a keeper on your bench is another stud you do not have on you roster. Good choice. I should have kept my mouth shut and got Freeman from you in the draft. LOL

1 Like

Good deal. So we have 5 of 8 back! :slight_smile: so far

Let me see. Me, Ktreez, Early Pearl, Hillcrest, and Oak.

We have at least one new member waiting to take a team. So we have 6 of the necessary 8 to keep the same league…Cool beans, a girl once said to me…

3 Likes

@latewood

I think @bob31 said he was interested in playing as well.

1 Like

yes that is correct, if possible!

Ray and Bob,

You 2 are 1st in line for taking over a team. 2 bad Bob…Brady is being kept. LOL

Anyway. Come Monday I will assign dead teams to new owners.

This count puts us a 7 out of 8 teams accounted for. :smiley:

1 Like

Im open for negotiations on Brady! hahahaha! (If I get a team!)

1 Like

I missed LTX reply in the PM i sent managers.

So we have 6 inaugural managers/teams back.

Me, LTX, Early, Hilly, Kt, Oak.

So we are full, and if no one else comes back we add bob and ray. Nice to see everyone reply in such a timely manner. Being commissioner can be a bitch if everyone drags their feet.

Hooray for you guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeahhhh!!! Let’s go! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Should be a good season

1 Like

I have no idea who is who on a couple teams. Please check into league and add username instead of 1st name, or post you team here. I am ready yo assign Bob and Ray their team but, Jheezy’s team is the only one I can identify.

GrizzltGardeners is Jheezy’s team and up for sale. I cannot distinguish whether Blountville Bombers and Purple Haze is the other.

Sooner I know who is who in this matter; I can open league for all.

I need everyones keepers this week. Even though the deadline is far away; I need your keepers listed i=on the message board and here would be cool. This allows me to make all the rest of the players available for the draft and managers can study and set up a draft cheatsheet. Give me the names of your 3 keepers. Thanks.

Do it now! :slight_smile:

I had Purple Haze

@latewood

I’ll pick keepers when I get a squad! Haha

Do you need my email?

yahoo is not letting me in…did we have a league name and password last season?

Yes, but NOT HERE. I will PM you

@latewood

Understood. Standing by