ILGM Customer Experience

Yes it was. Because I chose unregistered they will not resend. Where it
says clearly on there site that they don’t care if you chose either
registered or unregistered they will resend, I was offered a 20% discount
on my next order.

You are absolutely misrepresenting our company. Everyone knows that ILGM always backs up their orders and reship lost or seized orders. We have even replaced seeds due to customer ignorance of how to start seeds. So…

How about you providing us with your order confirmation #. That will allow us to trace your order and see if your claim holds water. :slight_smile:

Before you attack me you should get your facts straight. This is the email
I received from this company offering me 20% off my next order no refund no
replacement because I choose unregistered. Yet it clearly says everywhere
they gaurantee delivery.

OK. I do have my facts straight. I did not attack you. stop being
defensive. You never said you lived in Australia. There is a disclaimer
to Australian residents in the checkout gateway. I know because, I just
sent free seeds to a Bud of the Month winner and he lives in Australia. I
saw the warning. You could have chose to not buy, but you did buy.

I still do not see an order # However, It does not reflect poorly on ILGM
that once again Aussie gov. or something aside from us seized or sttole
your shipment. The policy does come up when you put in an Aussie addy.
That is all we can do. We warn Residents of Aus., NZ, S. Africa, etc, etc
that we do not have the same control and cannot WARRANTY your countries
mail arrivals. Sorry.

So you have had your say. Hope your next order arrives safely. End of
discussion. Peace :slight_smile:

Please read your own words! We guarantee reship as I already said it is a
misrepresentation to gaurantee without doing it and as stated in numerous
places it doesn’t matter if you choose registered or unregistered we still
gaurantee delivery. I wont be burnt a 3rd time. You state so clearly even
if you don’t germinate them right we will replace. I have the right to
share my experience and to warn others there is no gaurantee from this
company!

Honesty,

We “do” guarantee as stated in our policies. One thing we dont do is control how governments stop/destroy shipments. Unfortunately, Australia post is a little more scrupulous on security, as staff has mentioned. If you’re having trouble understanding how our guarantee is processed, the staff would be happy to go it with you in a private manner, as to not share personal information. We understand you are frustrated, as are we in these circumstances.

There’s no need to repeat your complaint on multiple threads. We are currently working on your issue. Please provide the information @latewood asked so we can farther assist you.

ILGM has a transparent customer experience, but there’s a point where it becomes spam. Thank you for your understanding. I shall send you a PM now.

This is right from the sales page. Maybe you should of took the time to read it!

To what countries do you ship?

We ship daily to the following countries:
•United States (All states and territories)
•Canada
•Australia
•United Kingdom
•All European countries (except The Netherlands)

In general, we ship worldwide to almost every country.

We do not ship to the following countries, for various reasons:
•Brasil
•Iran
•Israel
•Japan
•Mexico
•Russia
•…the full list of shippable countries is seen at checkout

For other countries: we will guarantee delivery of your order! So, if you live in for example the USA, Canada, UK or Europe, delivery of your package is guaranteed by us.

Only for Australia we cannot guarantee delivery. Orders usually arrive, but your custom officers are very strict.

The guarantee is offered to Australia under specified conditions.

verbatim:
How is shipping guaranteed?

If your order does not arrive, or gets seized, we will in all fairness ship your seeds again. For free! We have the following reshipping conditions:

Free reshipping takes place after 25 business days. Most packages arrive within 2 weeks. The ones that don’t, will be delivered in the following 2 weeks. International mail and customs can have various delays, hence the waiting period.
Please contact us immediately if your order does not arrive within 25 business days. If you do not contact us within 90 days after the shipping timeframe, we will mark your order as received.
If you have entered an incorrect address (Like forgetting the apartment number), then we cannot reship for free. The address is printed out EXACTLY as you enter it, no manual actions on our side (unless you ask us to). However, we do not leave you standing in the cold, so to compensate you will get a discount code for your next order.
You can give an alternative address for the 2nd shipment. We will also use a different stealth method.
Note: Orders to Australia require an additional $25 fee to be eligible for shipping guarantee.

In the unfortunate case your seeds get crushed during shipment we may ask for a clear picture of the seeds in their original bags.

Thank You Sir!!! I knew it was there so, I did not try to find it. A little busy this week. Thanks to all of you pointing out how wrong Mr. Honesty is. Plain as day -posted in as I said it was. No warranty to Australia.

I do yield to Dumme’s post of select shipping methods provide warranty. I would pay an extra 30 bucks or whatever to have my seeds guaranteed. It is tough living in Aus. these days.

hi Robert
I have ordered 3 times from your seedbank and all 3 times were a very awesome experance. thanks to you and all of your awesome staff. to anyone reading you can not go wrong with ilgm seeds. they are what they say they are. its for real. thanks again to all of the staff that makes it all work like a well oiled clock.
THANK YOU

I would like to say that ilgm is a very awesome web site. where else can you go and buy your seeds and have people of great knowlage help you out with your grow. and also I had some seeds that did not come up,so I emailed ilgm and they replaced them at NO CHARGE TO ME. I cant say enough good stuff about my great expereance with ilgm. thank you to all at ILGM

First time Australian customer: …ILGM had some difficulty getting my order to me (oz customs) but true to their word they resent the order and the third shipment attempt made it !
The seeds are highly viable and sprouted (water 18h + paper towel) in 2 days.

Beautiful .work ILGM.

Kudos !

U know what? Guys/gals whos question about that is that pack coming or not, dont worry it come… & very f fast. before i get my fat beautys im sceptical as ####. Now they(girls) germinating. germinating height is 100cm. 1 vipaspectra led light 20/4 and i think veg i put 18/6 and flower 20/4 ? Suggestion…
I get any days second 600 w viparspectra led and then i had 1200(actual 552 w) i have 2squaremeter grow area and i take risk and put in soil 6 of them 2 each(northen lights,blueberry and amnezia )/ MY QUESTION IS?; Can they be together , i mean nl and amnezia is cooler temp lover. Can i run for start ( -i think to finish ) 50%RH and 20C or some life cycle they need cooler temps. . they are all autoflowers i beed to now anyone who grow them under same conditions how much yield u get or something. I know my wattage persquaremeter is ok . 150 is low setting for squaremeter. I get 276w/sqM .how tall they become, i dint know if i go first run just wild or do some lst bending or top. For f sake i get 30 seeds autoflower pack i must test every version :wink: Please reply anyone who can answer some of my hypotesis :wink: or suggest me something. My first comm ever here. Ok , maybe i update my grow too. Aa …Is germinating in soil is bad ,soil ph 6-7, humi 60-70, NPK200/20/60 . i have only two grows under my belt, both outdoor(hard clima) . now i try inside ,human controlled grow. :wink: oh very messy talk i know but i have lot of tell and ask andlearn.

My second order arrived very quickly
Many thanks ILGM.

One Happy Aussie! First ever order, was sceptical, the first order didn’t arrive; however, the customer service was outstanding and they reshipped until I received my third package!! I now feel extremely confident to make bigger orders I will stick with these guys for sure.

Just recieved order. FAST to well its south and coast… I recieved in about oh 10 days… I will be ordering from you guys again… I cant start yet due to tent full. But I will post review once done…

WELL DONE ON SHIPPING !!!

First time ordering.Received my seeds in record time, so excited to get started. I wont be starting until after the holidays are over. Will let you know how its going. Very happy customer… :wink:

@nitewolf welcome to the ilgm forums! Looking forward to hearing about your grow! Consider doing a grow journal so we can follow along on your journey!

Ordered seeds four weeks ago and as yet nothing has arrived. This morning I received an email asking on feedback for my delivery; timeframes, germination etc. Given I haven’t recived anything and am being asked for feedback on delivery, I am now feeling more nervous than ever they will never arrive.

@Mudcrab01 it can take up to 30 days… they say wait at least 25, which you are at day 28. But you need to figure in weekends and holidays! Dont fret! Youll get them! I got a request for feedback before i received mine as well