ILGM Customer Experience

I ordered from this site on December 27, I had my seeds by the third of January, I am pleased with the time of delivery, and the no muss or fuss when ordering. I hope that you can get a larger variety of seeds soon, I love this site and the help has been extraordinary. Thank You!

1 Like

@Hammer, excellent, and thank you. I do love this company so far. I admit that I have limited experience with ILGM, yet so far, I am pleased. I would still go through this company as I do notice there is a very loyal customer patronage. I have learned if a company is good to you, do so with them, although first impressions are important, I realize that further dealings are to come.

@Hammer, also, is there anyway I can do requests on particular strains?

@food for thought Ams is reputable .i order from both ,but mostly here .Can only grow so many at once any how .LOL but like your thinking all the same .
Hammer.

1 Like

@Alteredmindset do you mean strains that arnt listed in the seed bank here ?? if so afraid not . but the selection here is good and All are Very well proven unlike some of the fast and dash sites .
Hammer.

2 Likes

@Alteredmindset . And as a matter of fact going to place an order here rite now. I only shop at the BEST ,ILGM of course:sunglasses::smiling_imp::imp:.
Hammer

2 Likes

@Hammer, I did look at AMS, I am impressed with the selection, and as soon as my income tax comes in I am going to be placing an order, I probably will be grabbing up some beans from ILGM as well. as I have said, awesome growth from my blueberry autoā€¦limited space as well laughsā€¦also thank you for the reply and the introduction to the affiliate site. I do research where I go and some one I know on FB pointed this site out. I have been happy with all aspects and do not want to stray to far from this site as the info and help in the forums have been amazing.

1 Like

@Alteredmindset , one more thought .iam not sure of this .But i think the ILGM is one of the only or few that offer after the sale support for their products . from start to finish .such as this forum .
Hammer .

1 Like

Several weeks back I ordered 5 White Widow seeds (plus 5 free=10 total) and they arrived in the US Northeast within two weeks. First time grower.

After a touch & go attempt at germination my 2 seeds sprouted today after 4 days in a plug. Transferred to 2 one qt containers two days before they sprouted. 2 CFL bulbs @ 24 watts each and ā€œthe water is fineā€, as they say. :slight_smile: Letā€™s see how I do over the next 3-4 months.

Another happy customer. Thank you to all at ILGM for great service. My loyalty is yours.

3 Likes

Congrats on getting a good start. Put a Grow Journal on this site under Beginning - Grow Journals and we can follow you. Being a first time grower, you are going to have questions GUARANTEED ! We all did on our first grow. Here is a support ticket that you can use to allow us to help you if you run into problems:

COPY/PASTE: This ā€œSupport Ticketā€ into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number ā€œweeks/daysā€ from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

If you havenā€™t already, I would strongly suggest that you download a free grow guide from this site. Robertā€™s Grow Guide may not have all the problems in it but it is an awesome place to start. Answers a lot of questions and will get you started off in the right direction. it is a FREE download and you cannot go wrong starting there.

Some things you will need right away: A pH meter (a lot of them on line, just google it) to keep your water in proper pH. pH up and pH down are chemicals used to keep the water at the proper pH and that is very important!
I always cover my seedlings with a clear plastic glass or a cut off 2 liter soda bottle. It will help keep the seedling moist and help it get a good start.

When you decide on the medium you are going to use for growing, Robertā€™s Guide will assist in getting started. Soil is a great beginning grow medium as it is a lot more forgiving for mistakes. If you are like the rest of us, you will make mistakes ! ! Just get help, correct and go on. It is the only way to learn.

The great thing about Cannabis is it is very sturdy and usually will survive the mistakes. You learn as you grow. I keep a log of all my big mistakes and refer to it when problems arise. After a while, you will stop making so many mistakes.

Good luck and hope to see you in a Grow Journal soon. Take Care and be safe. Jerry (TxGrowman)

1 Like

Thanks, TxGrowman, for the invite and the words of encouragement. Next weekend I will give the journal a go. Iā€™m working from a cell phone and oftentimes itā€™s quirky when working with some web pages. Iā€™ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Thank you again for the kind reception.

Bob

1 Like

I ordered my seeds on Jan 27th they got here today super happy. Canā€™t wait to plant these babies!

5 Likes

My first experience has not been very positive. I ordered January 3 and itā€™s now February 12, and I have seen nothing. I contacted ILGM on January 28, and was told to wait until the weekend, on February 4 I wrote back explaining still nothing, and was told Iā€™d be reshipped, and would receive notification of that new shipment. Itā€™s now nearly 6-weeks from my original order, thereā€™s been no notification of the 2nd shipment and I still donā€™t have any product. One reason I ordered here were the glowing testimonials, but so far, my experience is more of a buyer beware story.

I would suggest having them reshipped to a different address if possible. Just because you didnā€™t receive a notice from customs doesnā€™t mean they didnā€™t nab them. I imagine they probably flag names and addresses of people who have had ā€œcontrabandā€ confiscated before. I k know its hard to be patient I was checking the mailbox daily but got my first order in 10 days. That being said my plan was to do the different address thing if what is happening to you happened to me. They will come through for you, Iā€™ve read some of the other customers experience stories and sometimes it can take three shipments before they come. I donā€™t think this is normal I imagine most people get there orders the first time. They stand by there guarantee and I havenā€™t found any other site that will resend or refund if you donā€™t receive your order or if a percentage of your seeds donā€™t germinate. Good luck,be patient Iā€™m sure it will work outšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

contact customer service, againā€¦but itā€™s a weekend for them and they may have other messages to reply to when they all get back to work tomorrow.

maybe include a copy of their message of reshipment.

1 Like

Claire contacted me today, to let me know it had reshipped on the 9th. Hereā€™s hoping, and I agree with everyone here, so far, have to say, very up-and-up operation. I do wish I had an alternate address. I had hoped living in a State where grow is legal, it would be ok. But, I know the Feds donā€™t agree.

@frustratednovice youā€™re gonna have to change your name in a couple weeks to satisfiedcustomer

Most of us here are customers and we wouldnā€™t stick around if ilgm wasnā€™t legit.

Customs doesnā€™t care where itā€™s shipped to.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read, somewhere, that customs mails a notice that your package has been confiscatedā€¦has that happened to anyone?

I read that here too, but I havenā€™t seen any posts about anyone getting a notice from them in like the last 3 months or so and I wonder if it has to do with the amount that they are confiscating?

that would mean a job for someone, maintaining a database on all those confiscated mailings, checking everything that person receives? And every other person that had a confiscated itemā€¦a lot of jobs for a lot of people.

if the item was confiscated then customs knows the packagingā€¦wouldnā€™t they stop all those mailings for everyone if they have the database and the workforce?

just my opinion, but I think the customs has more important things on their minds than marijuana seeds sent to the USA, at this time.

1 Like