ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

Congrats to @MAXHeadRoom for that awesome bud. Keep us updated on the seeds you decide to get.

15 Likes

Hey @NTMAREMACH, you have a very strong contender for the January BOM contest :heart_eyes::wink::+1::ok_hand:

Are you gone a be the first Hall of Famer’s… They is strong contender too and I am sure there will more that will follow… Will see… lol :wink: :innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

Thanks @Niala love the new avatar. That would be more than nice to get the honor of being in the BOM Hall Of fame. I know I’d love to get a calendar from all the winners photo’s, it really makes the picture pop when they add the extras. I think there will always be a tough competition seeing there are so many expert growers here.

3 Likes

When sstart Jan BOM ?

@beginner2d Here you go.
http://ilgmforum.com/t/january-2018-bom-contest-happy-new-year/17134/14

This month entry full plant. Leaves Like a rainbow and buds like a pint beercans.Thanks to genetics shes alive and now the biggest.

9 Likes

You need to provide your order number to compete FYI.

2 Likes

Mh? What is fyi?

For Your Information
@beginner2d

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @beginner2d posted the order number in the official Jan. BOM thread. I believe he was showing us the whole plant instead of just the bud.

4 Likes

I must have been high lol! Thanks!

4 Likes

Must of been? lol

3 Likes

Fine fine! Details! Haha

3 Likes

Thinkin this one might be Feb BOM contender when its done!

16 Likes

This was taken from the ILGM Facebook page, Awesome.

21 Likes

@MattyBear @EarBudz Please use this thread to chat about the BOM contest. Here you can post your pictures of the bud you entered and tag as many as you like without cluttering up the BOM thread making it easier for latewood to figure out who won when the time comes. If you want to post on the BOM thread just use the reply and please don’t tag anyone, tags should only be used for voting on the BOM thread.
Now that’s one one great looking bud. @EarBudz

11 Likes

My bad. I saw this thread but didn’t know how to link to it. Thanks!

Blue Dreams #205686

She’s actually purple/lavender color. I couldn’t capture her color with my phone camera. Beautiful plant, great seeds . Thank u Robert :+1:

9 Likes

I’ll bet that’s some good smoke. @FrostySlothy

2 Likes