ILGM Autoflowering strains

@Johnzy81 Mornin’! How funny I just got that very magnifying glass! I have to work on my skills but it is a sweet deal!

1 Like

I think it’s great also @highcountrygal I hope it serves you well my fellow grower :v:.

1 Like

Back atcha, my friend! @Johnzy81

1 Like

I would have to completely disagree with @aukzz Out of the safe 30 I’ve grown 2 did not pop or I had an issue ! sounds like good odds to me !!!

3 Likes

Hi all, I have just grown and harvested (curing under way) some Blueberry Auto Flower. Quite happy with the results. Of the 10 seeds, 8 germinated and all turned out to be females. Started with germination on April 5th and cut down July 5th. I have only harvested 6 of the 8 because the last two have not auto flowered. They are just starting to form some bigger buds but no way near to being finished. Wondering if anybody else have a % of the plants that don’t auto flower?

2 Likes

My WWA, 30 days today from sprout and 3/4 are starting pre-flower.

How long untill they started showing pistols? I’m wondering if I’d be better starting them in half gal pots of coco for 2-3 weeks then transplanting into 3gal pots I coco what’s your opinions?

I do not reccomend transplanting autos, it can be done, but the risk of shock to the plant , which has its own plans on when it will flower and finish, could stunt the growth. ANd I started seeing pistols about the 4th week if I remember correctly…

2 Likes

Do u let them go natural or do u train them?

I let those ones go natural. I usually only top/fim when I have sativa dominent strains to control how tall they get. But I grow for my own personnal use, so bigger yields are not what I go after…

1 Like

I respect that, what did you yield just letting them do their thing? Also u in soil or coco