ILGM and their genetics!

At least he won’t make THAT mistake again! And if he does, yeah – he’ll blame the seed company!

3 Likes

Gee, you must be so disappointed lol.

3 Likes

Well said!

5 Likes

It’s too bad this ass clown started the thread because it’s turned into a pretty good one!

10 Likes

I agree with that lol @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410

This is a good way to hijack a thread!

4 Likes

If I were an admin/ mentor for an hour I would rename this thread:

I LOVE I :heart: GM. Best Genetics in the Universe! (I would of course spell ILGM the correct way!

Outta Likes! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to all that posted positive remarks!

We know the truth and the truth will set you free!

27 Likes

You gotta get yours I gotta get mine

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I’LL spread some around for you @bob31! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got my love back and spread it around just for you @bob31

2 Likes

Check out my latest thread
Learning how extreme GSCX really is
I’ll admit I’ve had problems getting seeds threw customs I guess because I don’t live I a 420 friendly state yet but soon will be . Come on Trump. … :+1:
But that is not ILGM fault, and I got my money back for seeds I didn’t get with out any real problems
But seeds I got are for sure fem.

5 Likes

Just to set things straight, I have had nothing than the best service from Robert’s staff, best results from his genetics. True, other sites have a broader selection, but I have been burned by a few of them. The very best seeds that I have ever had, we’re from a mad scientist in Jamaica back in the 80’s. He had crossed his best Ganja with this purple Vietnamese dope that made Kush seem like kid stuff. The results from 15 beans was close to 13 lbs of what he would later call Purple Gajonga. It smoked clean and crazy strong. The outdoor plants were over 7 ft tall. But you can rely on Robert to have perfected the genetics on the strains he offers. In my 40 plus years of growing, I know I can count on great results consistently bean after bean from ILGM.
Anyone who can say differently, is NO GROWER in my book. Even a true noob fixes an issue, asks advice, admits their own f#&@ups, and takes the blame for doing so.
I am sorry for the long winded spout here. Gotta blame it on Robert’s genetics.
:sunglasses::tada::mega::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

18 Likes

@OldStealth, I’m loving that name… Purple gajonga. That’s awesome, sounds like it would be strong

3 Likes

Two toke for hardcore smokers. One toke is too much for a lightweight.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

hi guys
let me tell you about seeds. you can make your own fem. seeds right at home or anywere. all you need is some asprin crush it up really fine like dust and blow alittle on septer and away you go you will have fem seeds. I do it all the time. odds are 100%. believe it or not.

1 Like

Well then? @Hogmaster
@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Donaldj have Yall ever heard of this?
Just wanted to get other opinion.
No offense @bud123

1 Like

@Nug-bug sounds like snipe hunting if you know what I mean .

2 Likes

yeah most don’t believe. what ever ill never tell any finds again so what ever ive been growing longer than you are old so snipe that.

@bud123 @Nug-bug @Ocean_grower
I kilt me a snipe once. It twer awful tuff but it made good gravy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes