Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

Our weekly update of the trainwreck. Im two days late but super busy lately

5 Likes

Day 40 in flower she will be 6 weeks in 2 days. I plan on harvesting late October to be exact October 26th that would land her at 9 weeks. Trainwreck indoors would be 10 weeks outdoor she will harvest late October early November being said the 26th seems like a good day for harvest again landing her on week 9

Here is one flower spot at day 40 in flower

Here is another spot at day 40

Overall harvesting on the 26th leaves this lady with 23 days left. If she waits one more week, week 10 will land on November 3rd however I wanna try to avoid thieves

3 Likes

booby traps! without the boobies!!!
to late in the game for that nonsense!!

3 Likes

Im putting razor blades in the stalk to rip their hands up if they try

5 Likes

lol, that will learn em’,dern em’!

Lol that’s what I thought to

1 Like

So in the past few days have been super busy moving I had to harvest her slightly early I will put up a picture later her yield wet was 560 grams awaiting dry weight currently will keep every one posted

4 Likes

This was the day before harvest dry weight was a little over 2 1/2 ozs

13 Likes

@Majiktoker she looks great! Nice. Good meds!

Happy harvest!

1 Like

Thanks man she tastes good and smells good, id recommend for any one with high stress, insomnia, and pain. Though its sativa dominant the indicas are present when done right, she has a piney/cedar smell with hints of lemon and tastes like cedar with lemon undertones and as you progress through the bowl it gets earthy with lemon hints.

Definitely my favorite from ilgm it will come with every order @bob31

3 Likes

Dry flowers in natural light

Dry flowers with a flash @bob31

13 Likes

Oh goodness. That’s some good looking bud! Nice trim!

Any smokeable yet? @Majiktoker

2 Likes

Yes lol thats how im able to describe taste smell and uses

2 Likes

I hope its as good as it looks! Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Yea definitely the best Ive tried that ilgm has to offer and definitely hold spot number one and Ive tried lots of our strains and thanks @bob31

As for trimming thanks buddy, wife usually trims but I had to trim this one

Very good. How’s the smell on that one?

1 Like

Lol a few posts up buddy strong, and potent enough to stink an entire room when the jar opens

2 Likes

similar to the pineapple express I have here! very good. Sorry, medicated. I knew that… lol

3 Likes

You and I as well :smile: , also besides treating pain, insomnia, and stress its great for add I finally got a strain to help me pay attention

2 Likes

That’s what it’s all about. What’s better than getting a buzz that’s helps you feel better! It’s a great thing.

1 Like