Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

Today’s first and only bowl cleaned out an old wax container and took my grinder apart which had lots of keif from multiple plants as far back as when I grew gold leaf for the first time and lots of other strains in the mix.
The wax is gorilla glue #4 its the bright orange blob in the middle of the bowl of crystals.

If this picture is zoomed you can see the trichome texture and all the trichomes

The ilgm trainwreck outdoor update

Decided to trim and lst the trainwreck while I had some time

Hopefully I can make her big enough to not walk off with

Hopefully so,maybe you can keep reading safe!
And that bowl of kief and wax looked so tasty!

Yes it was pretty tasty lots of different kinds in it and the Wax to top it off was perfect @Nug-bug

My white widow auto she is about 2 weeks old she was fed for the first time today 1/4 tsp of flower power start in a liter of water. In about a week I will top her.

Also had this little lady sprout today she is a ilgm purple haze

Couldn’t help myself had to germinate 2 gold leafs. Their germination was just started

Purple haze got munched :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: that sucks, but a gold leaf has sprouted waiting on another slow poke to sprout

The white widow auto is doing great I topped her a couple days ago and she has formed new tops

Now for the trainwreck shes doing great she is turning into a monster. Here is her update

42 years ago my boyfriend and I were robbed of our personal stash about a pound. We didn’t say a word to anyone, not family or friends, absolutely no one. Sure enough, about a week later while playing pool a so-called friend mentioned how he had heard about our robbery. BINGO!!! We had the bastard! Since this idiot was out on probation a different kind of trap was set. With the owner of the bar’s help, a little rumor and a friend deputy, we parked at a distance and watched the drama unfold. IDIOT shows up about an hour after closing, breaks back door lock and entered. I wish I had pics of his face when he exited to the owner and the deputy with drawn gun. PRICELESS !!! IDIOT did not pass GO & collect $200 … instead straight back to JAIL for 20 years and no parole!!!

@Countryboyjvd1971 here is an update on the ilgm trainwreck she should be starting to flower by the end of this month or start of next month

Looking grate @Majiktoker
Woohoo train wreck is a fav of mine lol
I have one that started to flower already and I think the others will be a few weeks from now as well

Its a favorite of mine as well

Wow she’s really grown in the past 14 days :+1:

Definitely shes doubled in the last 4 days lol she is a square meter all the way around, im gunna try for 2 square meters yesterday she just entered flower

The ilgm trainwreck this picture was takin yesterday. Im a huge fan of this strain particularly, she grows extremely well in rainy cool humid environments and grows a lot! She takes very well to stress and handles lots of it

looking great @Majiktoker!

Thanks @BIGE

That looks awesome buddy

Thanks bro 6 days into flower she is producing pistols every where im pretty excited for her

On my list of strains to try! @Majiktoker

Can you use it daytime? Leafly shows it as being pretty relaxing on their scale…