Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

It’s 10 though haha

2 Likes

958 it’s about my fifth one I have a 10 o’clock bong hit here in a few minutes

2 Likes

If he’d like to share hes more than welcome brother :slight_smile:, Ive been smoking wax :sob: Ive been out of flowers

1 Like

Haha, have some for me brother

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting ready to make some wax I have to go buy some grain alcohol and some dry ice that I did just finish three wonderful autos actually started to more Auto’s last night for my garden outdoors

1 Like

I would share some flower with you hell I’ll share with anyone I don’t mind sharing

2 Likes

Right on!! I started more as well just not autos

1 Like

Thanks bro its the thought that counts, peace not greed :+1:

2 Likes

No big plan for today @Majiktoker, maybe a couple of beers this afternoon :beer: and playing/signing with my friend neighbour and a big 2" t-bone tonight and trying to make a 1 good picture of 1 bud for the BOM contest :grinning:,

Ô and by the way maybe you can respond to my questionning, can someone participate 2 month in a row with the same strain, if he doesn’t win the first time? I know some poeple have done it, however, I do not know if it’s permit ! ?

2 Likes

Thanks brother, it’s appreciate :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I believe so @Niala if you didnt win the first time you should be able to enter it again and cheers brother

1 Like

Yeah I have a total of four plans on putting outside to autos and two photos I think I’m also going to do a super skunk outside it’s germinating as we speak along with the two autos but yeah man if you were close or anyone for that matter I’m always willing to share like you said peace brother if it was my last joint at split it with you and that goes for anyone on here

2 Likes

The afghan that will be going out doors the same time @Majiktoker puts his out hopefully@ hopefully @ktreez420 will have. One 3 lol img src=“//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/growingmarijuana/original/3X/3/d/3d93b9e8daf5ac079f3dc7e99be5872a7a71c05d.jpeg” width=“500” height=“500”>

6 Likes

I plan on doing 4 photos outside a gold leaf, GDP, Afghan, and Nebula haze.

Thats awesome wish I had people like you around here Beautiful man they look great

2 Likes

The wax Ive been smoking, its dark gold and taste like oranges

5 Likes

The picture link of your wax is broken my friend, lol :wink:

1 Like

Yea I realized that give me a sec lol I was hoping itd pull through thanks buddy

Ill fix it after my smoke, cant smoke inside lol

1 Like

Lol, out of like for 1 hour, so :+1::heart::ok_hand::v::wink::innocent::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out though @Niala