If first you don't succeed, try, try again

@Jitters

You are very welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I have already started to read them a little and it sure makes things a bit more interesting. Lots to learn but this site makes growing a lot easier. Happy growing!!!

2 Likes

@bob31, about a week ago I accidentally bumped one of the ladies with long legs and she immediately collapsed in half. I tied her up with a piece of dental floss as a sling and then taped that to a piece of wire inserted next to the seedling to hold her up. I was fearful that I might have caused critical damage, but now only six days later, she is growing at a faster rate than her “sister”. Interesting. I have been trying to send a photo of her, but I have not been able to do so. Will try to send photos separately. Thanks, Jitters

2 Likes

Thats awesome @Jitters We usually recommend aloe or honey or something on the would before you close it up, but sounds good @Jitters

@bob31, I didn’t know about the aloe/honey trick, but I will certainly keep that in mind just in case something like that should happen again, LOL. Thanks again. @Jitters

1 Like

Hopefully not, but ya never know @jitters!

![greencrack|624x416](upload://8HtDb6nGL1OBzAP5X0V8UyVPq59.JPG

1 Like

Try it again @Jitters No pic uploaded!

@bob31, for some reason, I have recently been unable to send a photo from my PC. Can photos be sent from an IPhone? Thanks, @Jitters

sure. When I open the reply box, upload is on the far lower right.

@bob31, my pc must be screwed up. There is no “upload” to the right of Reply/Cancel as in your example. I absolutely hate computers most of the time!! Any other suggestions kind sir?? Thanks,@Jitters

Let me see if I can get some help. The pic I posted was for a smartphone upload. To upload from a pc there is a little icon on the edit/ reply tool bar

Press that button and then this box opens

Click on Choose files and navigate to the pic you want to add. You should also be able to drag and drop and even copy/ paste pics in. I do all three all the time! LOL @Jitters

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

1 Like

@bob31, I am having all sorts of problems that could be my computer glitches or operator error,not sure which.Can I send an email to myself or to you from my iPhone, and attaching a photo from the phone?Each time I attempt to transfer or drag a photo, the picture transfers, but then the “SEND” button at the bottom disappears and then I cannot send the photo, even though the image is captured. Thanks for your help, @Jitters

bob31 ILGM Volunteer
November 28 |

Let me see if I can get some help. The pic I posted was for a smartphone upload. To upload from a pc there is a little icon on the edit/ reply tool barPress that button and then this box opensClick on Choose files and navigate to the pic you want to add. You should also be able to drag and drop and even copy/ paste pics in. I do all three all the time! LOL @Jitters Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

Jitters
November 28 |

@bob31, my pc must be screwed up. There is no “upload” to the right of Reply/Cancel as in your example. I absolutely hate computers most of the time!! Any other suggestions kind sir?? Thanks,@Jitters Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

@Bob31, I was able to send a photo, but I guess I didn’t do it correctly since the photo now appears just above my entry earlier. Now you can see the seedling being held to a more upright position with the aid of some dental floss and tape. Otherwise, I think both girls are doing quite well. The one being held up with the tape has some brown tinges on the edges of her leaves, but I am hoping that is nothing serious. Your thoughts and comments appreciated. Thanks, @Jitters

Do you have a fan to blow towards them so their leaves are just twitching? Makes them stronger. Hard for me to tell anything with those pics honestly I need to see them under white or natural light. I know I know but hopefully this will help you figure out the issue.

You do have to wait a few seconds 10-30 to allow the pics to upload it isn’t instantaneous. @Jitters

@bob31, now that I have sent a photo update of the girls, I should also mention that they were two weeks old today from sprout. I also took them out from under their domed home today and also stopped the use of T5 light. I am growing in a 4X4X7 grow tent. Today I started using a GL8 600W LED with 380 Watt power draw. I also have Meizhi R1200W with 568Watt power draw that I plan to use when the girls get farther into veg phase or in flowering phase. One Green Crack and one Jack Herer seed from ILGM are now in plastic cups, with holes throughout and thru bottom for draining . Using FFHF soil with NFTG nutes and water PH at 6.5. AC and heat directed into tent; 2 small clip on fans and one large oscillating fan; 6 inch PowerFan exhaust with 12 X 16 inch Phat Charcoal Filter; Daytime temps (lights on) 84 degrees with 45% RHumidity; Night temps 66 degrees, RH 45%. CO2 yes; No runoff yet. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. @Jitters

Look above your last post @Jitters

@bob31, I do have a fan on and the leaves are twitching but not overly. I will take photos of the girls separately, under normal light and forward them soon, I HOPE, LOL. Thanks, @Jitters

1 Like