Ideal tent size for 6 plant scrog

Hey just a FYI @North_East_Newbie I’m sure if you tagged anyone one of the guys or gals they will help out don’t be shy :relaxed: lol we all want the same thing :+1:

3 Likes

I can try pruning a couple of the autos and compare the difference in growth rates of the buds, unless someone else advises not to. All a good learning experience! :seedling: > :evergreen_tree: :+1:

2 Likes

Again don’t go crazy with the pruning shears lol
Just take lower stuff off the little stuff not getting light
That has no chance of making it to the top of the canopy :+1:
Look up lollipoping here and on utube I think you like it @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

Do not prune autoflowers you will stress them they cant handle that kind of stress

4 Likes

There you go I stand corrected @North_East_Newbie
Thanks @Majiktoker for straightening me out again :blush::+1:

3 Likes

So now we know @Countryboyjvd1971 :grinning: :+1:
Thanks @Majiktoker , I keep my shears away from the autos.
How about the photos I have growing. Do you think it’s OK/recommended to prune during flowering? and if so, Is there a time I should stop pruning?

2 Likes

Hahaha yes we do
I personally stop after about the forth week but I’ll let majiktoker answer you lol

3 Likes

Yes you can prune photoperiod plants it will help devote energy to the top canopy and make use of the energy rather than trying to give it to lower branches that aren’t getting much light let alone using the energy put out by the light.

If I prune I prune up until about the 6th week when the flowers stop the stretch and start filling out, now that’s just me. Otherwise @Countryboyjvd1971 has good stopping point.

Or to better say it, if pruning beneath the scrog net its pretty simple to set the screen let them grow through and once scrog net or screen is filled with a dense canopy that is the best time to go through and remove any thing under the net or screen that way you know what’s getting sufficient light and what’s not.

Hope this helps @North_East_Newbie.
And my pleasure both of you

4 Likes

This helps greatly!
Thank you @Majiktoker

2 Likes

Absolutely, my pleasure happy growings my friend, if you need any more help ill be around

3 Likes

Hey @Majiktoker I put those Pants out seem to being doing fine putting them under a screen this weekend I’ll tag you into the thread then bro just wanted to let you know kiddo
Hope all is well on your end

2 Likes

Sweet thatd be awesome bro. Yea its all getting better plants are coming along great and Tuesday I received my order, which was trainwreck gold leaf, super silver haze and purple haze all from here

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

You are absolutely right a few lower leafs are fine but you can’t over do it.

Will

3 Likes

Sounds good @Majiktoker
I love the train wreck been a while since I had some I may need to order some as well lol
Tag me when you start them I would love to see how the grow first buddy
Sounds good @garrigan62 I wasn’t to sure about it
:v:CB

1 Like

Already started them took 48 hours to germinate but got them planted at 6:45 this morning once they sprout ill definitely tag you to join in and follow

3 Likes

Hahaha you don’t mess around brother
I’ll be looking forward to that kiddo thanks again bro

1 Like

Yea not a problem and i try not to lol I try to be stocked all year round but I help supply people as well so win win lol I run out quick.

I have the Afghan plants which had major problems, one is finally kicking off great the other im just gonna pull dont have time to waste with it, than I have a nebula haze growing with 2 gorilla glue #4 plants, a gold leaf plant, my GDP got fd up from the last storm we had so shes a loss, however I have a lowryder auto from here that just entered flower, than I have a northern lights auto that just entered veg stage but shes a runt.

Than to add to the crowd I started 2 trainwreck seeds from here as well, they were planted this morning, now waiting on sprouts and as soon as they were planted I threw a ssh in germination.

1 Like

And when they get close to finishing during winter time I have a amnesia haze auto, white widow auto, and super skunk auto im going to do. And to add to there assortment im gonna do more gold leaf with purple haze so I should have a pretty damn good variety

And my pleasure brother

4 Likes

Nice @Majiktoker your the man lol

2 Likes

I have pruned lower leaves on my autos. Don’t take too many. The ruderalis strains are very forgiving. :sunglasses:

2 Likes