Ideal tent size for 6 plant scrog

I’m going to try the 8 gram ones; can always double up if need be.

Thanks Will

2 Likes

You can recharge those packs as well just need to watch how moistvthey getvwhat I’ve done is put a dam paper towel in jar a place the use dry packs in jar and in a few hours they wher recharged and working again :+1:
Just a FYI guys they are inexpensive to begin with but ? Lol

2 Likes

That is one hell of a harvest @North_East_Newbie ! Nice work! Are you sure your new to this lol. Wish I could help you smoke that bud pal!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@MattyBear I think he fibbing too lol

2 Likes

I’d be happy to light up with ya Matty!
I think @Countryboyjvd1971 may be looking into locations for an end of the summer get together campsite.
Would be great to meet all the nice people in this site, in person!
Without being able to talk freely about my grow with around-town people, this forum is important to me.
(I think I’d explode if I couldn’t share this hobby with others)

3 Likes

Nice job @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

I’d love that too! Unfortunately I live on the opposite coast from all you great folks or I’d be in for the camping trip!
Smoke Fest 2017!!!

2 Likes

I had no idea. I was under the impression once they dried out they were done.
Thanks man.

Give it a go @Willd I did mine when I felt it getting hard and they came right back brother not sure how many times you can get away with it but it works at least once lol👍

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie @WillyJ @kabongster @bob31 @Willd A camping trip sounds AMAZING!! I’m sure @thaproduct22 would want to join too, she’s out in DC. @Bobbyb would definitely come out, he’s always trying to hangout and I never get the time.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ok boys and girls I’ll see if I can find a suitable place if anyone has suggestions I’m open to them guys thinking a friendly state would be best

2 Likes

There’s a nice campground in Bloomsburg, Pa that I’ve camped at before. Pretty secluded, not a lot of campers and right on a big river too. They have the PA state fair up there too!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

That’s sounds good will need to get a idea where most would be traveling from and try to get a central spot but pa is a nice area

1 Like

Not that I’m even going to be able to attend but pa isn’t a legal state is it?

1 Like

Beautiful harvest, you should change your name to North_East_Master_Grower. How long did your grow take in total from sprout to harvest? Wish you many more successes like this one !:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks bud!
I started the beginning of February & chopped them down in stages almost 2 weeks ago.
Sure is a fun new hobby! :grinning::+1:

Sure is, and its a lot more fulfilling hobby than knitting sweaters for people with three arms.

4 Likes

with one of them tied behind your back? :wink:

The gathering sounds like a stellar plan. Guitars, fiddles, dobro, mando banjo etc. fresh food, the company of good buds for chatting with AND for smoking!

Being away from home for more than an overnight just isn’t in the cards for us until after harvest though. By then most campgrounds in the northeast are closed for the season.

Kind of a "Catch 22’. The time and work required to attain our self sufficiency goals here tend to preclude us from participating in any social or family events occurring any further than a couple hundred miles from home.
Fine line between liberation from the trappings of modern society and isolation.

We used to Airbnb the place out and sleep in a tent out in our woods when MOFGA puts on their Common Ground fair in Sept but nowadays we prefer to simply host anyone who wants to come in campers and tents. We’ve got a couple of spare rooms with beds, and empty rooms for our cots, inflatable beds, sleeping bags and all that kind of stuff too. ( just in case we gotta “go to the mattresses”)

4 Likes

I understand that fully @Willd
I will still look into it and see if I can get a friendly time going I think it be a blast
Not to my knowledge @bob31

1 Like