I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to the newest additions to my family!

Hello everybody and thanks for reading

Well its taken nearly a year of planning sorting arranging and re-arranging but on saturday 20th January i finally planted my 2 seeds!
They are both Incredible Bulk by Dr Krippling

As far as I can tell they both look to be doing well?!?

Once again I would like to thank everybody who has taken the time to give me useful advice over the last year to help me with my set up / problems!
@bob31 @yoshi @Savingpvtviper @Zombo @Matthew420 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @McLovin777 @dbrn32 @Tr33 and anyone else ive missed!

Heres todays photos for you all to see…

!

Many thanks!!!

23 Likes

Awesome start @man10101

The babies look great!

Thanks @bob31!

Altho im thinking that maybe one of the seeds isnt what its supposed to be?!?
As you can see one is twice the size of the other and the Incredible Bulk is supposed to be a very big plant!

1 Like

Every seed can exhibit different genetics based on phenotype strength. Hybrids are especially suseptable to this. I’ve seen sativa dominant plants that grew two feet with sativa leaves and tall plants with fat indica leaves.

You just never know! @man10101

3 Likes

Sweet! Looks like you’re on your way to a great start! Hopefully you don’t mind if I switch to watching and follow along?

2 Likes

Yeah keep this as a grow journal @man10101 and keep updating!

Good call @dbrn32

4 Likes

I’ll be following along also…just learning the ropes myself :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ha! Yeah I suppose ur right
Like most things in life u jus neva know!!!

Thanks @dbrn32
And yes of course you are more than welcome to follow along!!

1 Like

Hello @Kcdaniels!

Nice to hav u with me!
Like said i spent nearly a year on here “learning the ropes” before getting round to actually planting a seed
The best advice i can give is to do the same
Spend time on here asking questions and reading others posts that way when u get round to starting ur own ull almost feel like u know what ur doing already (ALMOST!)

3 Likes

@man10101 the problem I have is by the time I finish reading I forgot what I read :joy:
If I could remember everything I read I would be a genius :wink::innocent::joy: at least in my own mind haha

5 Likes

Dont worry @Kcdaniels im the same!
Brain like a sieve!

There is actually a very neat piece of technology that i can recommend to help with this…

A note pad and pen!!

3 Likes

@man10101 haha…I run a small business and I have to write everything down…every phone call…any time I talk to someone I write down what was discussed…:grimacing::confused::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well the good thing about this site is you dont need to write things down @Kcdaniels
Everything is all here to be read and re-read! (and re-re-read and re-re-re-read!?!)
Im still re-reading thru posts from nearly a year ago!

4 Likes

That is where they hide the good stuff :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be watching just tag me if needed

2 Likes

They look great!
Watching

1 Like

Ha!
I knew it all had to be in here somewhere!
Cheers @Donaldj
Will do!

Cheers @Rugar89!
Nice to have u along

1 Like

Haha…I still write stuff down from here…then I don’t have to look for it…that’s if I can find my notes…:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:grinning: Looking very nice!

1 Like