I think I bought wrong fertilizer NEED HELP

This is 4 days after transplant and adding the soil. About to water her
because the morning sun is going to be directly on her for @6-7 hours

4 Likes

@Mic

What are you talking about…she looks awesome to me and i blew your plant up big time.
The soil is hot and like @M4ur said don’t add any nutrient just water for now.
She looks great …you have done very well

Will

4 Likes

Thats so relieving to hear. I have been stressing ever since I learned
about how much nitrogen the soil had. What should I do when she is in the
flowering stage where she needs less nitrogen since its in the soil so
much. Thank you so much for your help. You made my day.
@mic

Well the only thing that i could offer to tell you is, is to flush her out.
This will help to rid your soil of it’s nutrients. Large amounts of water will clean out most of the nutrient’s that are in the soil. It’s like 3 gal’s of water to each gal of soil. I know it’s alot of water but that’s what it is.

Will

4 Likes

The water is no problem I have a creek behind my townhouse and buckets out
to catch rain water. Should I add flowering nutrients after she gets
farther into her flowering? Sorry so many questions but its my first grow.

Once you get the flush done wait for her to dry out . and then go back to your regular watering. when she is starting to flower or 2nd or 3rd week ya start her on flower nutrients.
And you can ask all the questions you want. That’s what we are here for…so ask away my friend.

Will

2 Likes

Thank you. What flower nutrients would you suggest? And her is a pic of my
first try with a clone.

1 Like

Thank you. What flower nutrients would you suggest? And her is a pic of
my first try with a clone.

garrigan62 http://ilgmforum.com/u/garrigan62 ILGM_Moderator

• Bergman’s Lab VIP
    July 25

Once you get the flush done wait for her to dry out . and then go back to
your regular watering. when she is starting to flower or 2nd or 3rd week ya
start her on flower nutrients.
And you can ask all the questions you want. That’s what we are here for…so
ask away my friend.

Will

Visit Topic
http://ilgmforum.com/t/i-think-i-bought-wrong-fertilizer-need-help/13618/10
or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
Mic http://ilgmforum.com/u/mic
July 25
The water is no problem I have a creek behind my townhouse and buckets out
to catch rain water. Should I add flowering nutrients after she gets
farther into her flowering? Sorry so many questions but its my first grow.

Visit Topic
http://ilgmforum.com/t/i-think-i-bought-wrong-fertilizer-need-help/13618/10
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
http://ilgmforum.com/email/unsubscribe/64632427389484cfaa518fb086d9f7712eb30c9285e93d50c225af299890c7be

1 Like

4 Likes

This is really great stuff i used it in my journal

Will

I get paid Wed. I’m thinking Flower Power Boost. Do you think that would be
best or should I get the whole Beginner Set and use what nutrients I need
from that while my new seeds germinate. Then just reorder whatever
nutrients I am low on. If you were me and only had a $350 limit to spend
right now what would you do? I know it’s my decision but I’m serious about
this and want to do it right. So who better to mimic than the experts.
Thank you for all your help and your whole forum and company are the answer
to my dreams.
Mic

Hey, stopped in to see what was going on. I agree; Nothing wrong with using that Mix. General rule is no nutrients added to this “hot” a medium for a month or so. As mentioned, plant looks great; A little stretched but, you can support the limbs if necessary.

Usually growers veg in potting mix like that, then they transplant into final container and start adding nutrients after that 1st month or so. ILGM Flower Power “Bio Line” would work great with that plant once she tells you she needs to be fed. Pay attention. When she needs nutrition she will let you know.

happy growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

No…No way. Boost is for boosting resin production in the last month. You would need Bloom and Boost.

Either get the whole start pack or,

I recommend the Bio Line Organic Flower Power instead of the powder. Hell Garrigan just finished a grow using ILGM Flower Power Bio Line.

FYI; Potting Mix and soil are 2 different things. You bought a potting mix which means it is not a soil, because it contains no dirt. It is actually a soil-less potting mix. :slight_smile:

Also; You did not buy the wrong fertilizer; Because you did not buy fertilizer; You bought potting mix :smiley: Have a great day

Thank you so much. I’m going to check out the Bio Line Organic Flower Power now. 2 more questions. In the feeding chart what does the 1g 2.0 EC mean? I know the 1g is product but what does 2.0 EC mean? Also what does it mean to my grow that its in potting mix and not in fertilizer? I am really new to this like 4 months since I ever even started to try and grow. I was given the clone and the big plant (she was no where near as big as she is now) and a gallon of premixed liquid plant food @ 3 months ago and just recently started really researching things. So please forgive my ignorance. But I have fallen in love with the whole grow process and want to be best I can. Your help, support and knowledge are really vital to me.

Most importantly.

Fertilizer is not a medium, and therefore, you never plant into fertilizer. You bought a potting mix with fertilizer added; Or, what is called “amended”, as in I tilled my garden and amended the soil and I am ready to plant.

1g 2.0 EC Not sure what you are asking. EC is elctro conductivity and is one of the 2 measurements for strength of nutrient solution. The other is TDS = total dissolved solids, or PPM which is parts per million.

So; 2.0 EC is approximately 1500 PPM which is a TDS measure.

So were have EC or TDS which is actuall the measure for PPM.

I still don’t understand fully. In the feeding chart it says 1g
2.0 EC
I know I should mix the liquid food with water before feeding but how do I know how much water to mix the 1g with before feeding? I know very, very little about any of the feeding process or the abbreviations. I am very determined to learn and become a great grower. I am growing for me and my family to save money by smoking our own buds and I find it really fulfilling to grow a big beautiful plant. Sort of like therapy for me. I’ve downloaded every thing ILGM has sent me to learn from but still have questions because I am growing in pots that I move everyday to get best sunlight, total darkness and protection so I’m trying to piece everything I’m learning to fit my situation. So PLEASE bear with me. Mic

For NPK is 7-5-17 ok during flowering

if you flush her she will drown and die

yes it is @mic you should have instrutions on the packge of nutrient you bought. Shoud teell you how much water to use

Will