"I Have to Grow in a Closet"

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I have to grow in a closet. Should I use a tent, and if so where to get one? Also, how do you make the door of the closet airtight? and how to keep the odor of the plant inside? (Have to open the door to check on the plant).”

I bought both my grow tents on eBay. Tents are a hellava lot easier to deal with. Zippers, reflective material inside…the whole 9 yards! Easy to setup/tear down! The cheapo aluminum pans that you cook a turkey in work great for catching the runoff. (88 cents at Wal Mart) Then a cheapo hand pump ($3 kerosene hand pump) for removing the runoff. As far as smell goes, I bought a 6" inline fan, 6" flexible duct work and a 6" carbon infused filter takes care of the smell like no mans business! Everything you need to get going is available on eBay! Hope this helps!

Gilly

2 Likes

I’m also in a huge closet but soon I’ll be putting up my tent after holidays lost some pieces to it can’t find them anywhere so I’m gone order a new 1 get what I’m missing and send it back since they don’t wanna sale me the pieces I need SMH

So your going to stiff tent co because YOU lost the parts make sure to show your kids this post.

1 Like

Agreed. Keep it. You’ll find the other parts and then have 2 tents. And you won’t be screwing anyone over. It’s $100 dude.

2 Likes

@Rexx do you know a place I can buy the parts because I’ve searched high and low on the internet and have not saw a thing and the tent was not a $100 where can i find 1 for that cheap

@Nell1 Call the company where you bought the tent. They should be able to get you replacement parts.

Ok I’m going to try that now

1 Like

I agree also as far as ease of set up a tent will be the best option
Ebay Amazon or Walmart online all carry them
Size to fit closet
Now as far as smell goes youll want a exhaust fan and carbon filter set up fir the tent and youll want a intake fan to provide enough cool fresh air into tent
Exhaust should be ran out to out side or attic if possible
All needs to be sized to tent
Lighting is another consideration you need to decide on also should be sized for space
I wouldnt but a package deal you can piece them together cheaper normally you pay for the convenience
Hope this helps a bit
We can help you more if you join us here in forum
Happy growing :v:CB

1 Like

Ii have my exhaust hooked directly to my carbon infused filter which sits right next to my tent. (in the basement) No smell what-so-ever!

2 Likes