3 Likes

@Sasquatch and @EarlyPearl and @dbrn32

This is what I have my seedlings in…

MG Potting soil 0.6 - 0.02 - 0.04 1 8 QT. BAG
Worm Castings
1 CUP
Bat Guano ( Mexican) .5 .5 .1 Will not harm seedlings
1/4 CUP

So for 12 plants I used 3 bags of Potting Soil and 4 cups of Worm Casting and 1 cup of ( Mexican Bat Guano)

5 Likes

that’s MG organic potting soil?

1 Like

@Sasquatch

Yes it is …

2 Likes

@garrigan62 got a stupid question. with the bat guano worm castings you added. you mix it in or is mostly towards the bottom.?

@Sasquatch

I mixed it all togetter. and that was a good question

Will

5 Likes

Thanks for the information.

No, I haven’t planted this years crop.

Is the seedling soil I have OK? I’ve read that autos shouldn’t be transplanted.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d have to agree with @HornHead I like fox farms Light warrior for seedlings. Make a very good point especially with autos.

`@EarlyPearl

Ya that’s fine cause your breaking it down with other soil and as long it has the least amount of nutrients in it.
You should also add worm casting and bat guano ( Mexican Bat Guano ) to your mix for seedlings and you can transplant Auto’s once and when you make your soil for veg and flower phase use ( Jamaican Bat Guano ) and add it to the bottom of your pot so when your plant starts to flower the roots will be right there and loving it.

Will

5 Likes

If you say it’s ok then I believe it. but I to have heard MG soil is not good for MJ so I’ve always steered clear of it. I use it outside in my landscape though

@timmyv324

I know first hand. I had so many problems . Untill I got some Black Cow soil which is very very low in nutrients and mixed them both togetter and problem was solved I also use Pro Mix BX

I have gone as far as to mix all three togetter along with other ingredients.

Will

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

@EarlyPearl

No problem sir any time.

Will

2 Likes

Honestly I guess I kinda take the easy route and just use the fox farm and cocoa. Seems to hold pretty well but indoors you monitor closely. I need to understand a more natural approach to my soil.

1 Like

@timmyv324

Hey …what ever works for you stay with it…

2 Likes

Yes. You should first continue to look for a quality out door soil.
Then absolutely use nutes. I did ILGM autos in Happy Frog outdoor/green house. I built a super soil for nutrients but also used guano tea and some Roots Oganics Buddah Bloom during flower.
pH is very imortant. Even though ILGM autos a machines and just do there thing they benefit from good soil , environment , and nutrients
Once you figure out which direction you wanna go , fill out a support ticket
With some more info and the community here can keep you goin in the right direction and on the road to some nice lil high yieldin Widows!!

1 Like