I cut too much of the top of plants and they are spreading out really wide and I don't know if I've hurt them or ruined my yield!

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I’m just worried I cut too much of the top of plants and they are spreading out really wide and I don’t know if I’ve hurt them or ruined my yield! They have been in flower stage since 6-6… Branches under cut have become very thick with lots of new leaves, don’t know if I did the right thing! First time effort!”

1 Like

I heard about this… makes them dense and bushy, can’t say eithout a picture but I imagine if they are still growing you’ve done a positive

1 Like

can you post a picture?

Just now logged in, still can’t figure out how to send pic but they are sprouting new buds all around the cut stem top, did not cut actual stem but all 3 “nodes” on top not just enter one… Then it stopped brewing and under fan he’s. Ecame very thick all around, grew away from center so I took string and badgered them I to center and tied, now growing up and logs of bud branches, I still do not know how to send picture!

I still don’t know how! They said if I came yo this site I could big I see no camera icon to get to my pics!

Write a message like I am now, bottom right hand corner says UPLOAD, I want to see this beast now…

3 Likes

Heading

I had to figure it out the other day for my grow journal, when you are typing a reply at the top of where you type is an upload symbol ( an up arrow with a line under it) if you press that it give options for uploading pics. Everyone on here are helpful and knowledgeable and I’may sure that with a pic someone will be able to help.

1 Like

I feel like an idiot [quote=“ILGM.Becky, post:1, topic:12458, full:true”]
A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I’m just worried I cut too much of the top of plants and they are spreading out really wide and I don’t know if I’ve hurt them or ruined my yield! They have been in flower stage since 6-6… Branches under cut have become very thick with lots of new leaves, don’t know if I did the right thing! First time effort!”
[/quote]

I do not see any upload spot on here!

1 Like

@Najada hit reply in blue box then when you are replying, look right above and there will be a bunch of icons.
The 2nd one from the right is the upload button.

@Najada if your on a laptop after you hit the reply button look for the icon with the arrow pointing up!
I wanna see this too!

yI sent pics but don’t know if e erroneous can see them… Have to wait till tomorrow to send more without the grow light HSo I am replying yet I still see no up.oad symbol! No arrow with line under it! So I’m at my wits end trying to figure it out! Hey! I just did! hooray!!! The icon wasn’t at end but in middle! Yea!!!Preformatted text

1 Like

Yay! You got the pics up…I’m on my first grow and only about a week in, but I’m sure someone more experienced that is on here can identify what problems you have, if any.

Every one of those tops, if you provide everything the plant needs, will develop a flower cola. The more the merrier! Your plants look fine.