I can't like or comment

I’m having trouble understanding how I am logged in able to create a post but can’t like or comment others

1 Like

Hmmm that’s strange. I know newer memebers are limited to what they can do but you’ve been around for a while so you shouldn’t have any issues.

Maybe @Majiktoker @Hogmaster or @garrigan62 cam assist you.

If its stormy may be due to internet interruptions

I can reply but there is no option to like

I guess if I log out and can’t log back in I am banned or something. Let me try.

1 Like

All set thanks

1 Like

It happens occasionally. No one gets banned without being warned, lol. Or requesting it…

Logging off/ on usually fixes the issue. It has happened to me a couple of times too @Fever

2 Likes

Just so you all know…the front office has been moving to a larger server and there will be glitches along the way.

Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62 that makes sense! Thanks for the heads up, Will!

@bob31
No problem bob …how is everything in bean town these days ?

will

1 Like

All is well here sir. Nothing but Blue Skies and 80 degrees! hahaha hows about down your way? @garrigan62

@bob31

All blue ski’s here and also only 95 today and for te rest of the week.

Will

Nice. The nascar guys are in town this weekend. Used to go every year to the race, but haven’t gone in a few. You ever catch a race down your way?

@bob31

Yes sir…jimmy’s my man…lol i go to Bristal every Aug as my own Birthday present…lmao

Will

1 Like

Bristol is on my “to do” List! 48 is the man! He has had quite the career! Def one of my favs. I was always a fan of your neighbors the Waltrip’s.

I still get a kick out of watching them on tv.

Gotta get going! gotta go to work for a couple hours! Catch ya later Will!