I Believe ILGM!

Yes. She is sitting in the water. She has absorbed O2 &H2O this way since she was a sprout. The base of pot is arranged in this order. 1/2" flat gravel stone, 1" coconut husk, soil. The height of the pot is 15". When I add water to reserve I fill to 2". This is to ensure that there is enough water to cover a coil I use as the bubbler. The soil and roots absorb the water. Plant can drink it safely for 1 week. I got my tent today and she will be going in asap! Just waiting on filter and meters now. Thanks guys for the advice. I’m still learning and am hoping this mistake is not a disaster. Right now she is just taking in hopefully whatever little remaining nutes and oxygen. Tuesday will be a week. I hate it when I crash my research. Plus the importance of establishing full capability of the Frankenstein. The mistake has been crucial as far as timing. My QUESTION:
How long or what should I look for in order to know when to attempt to feed her again if a feeding is advised?
Right now I don’t know what I should do besides wait and watch.
The clones are super strong and haven’t come out of flower yet. Under 16/8. Remember these were the branches that snapped about 1 week into flower.

2 Likes