I am afflicted with RSD/CRPS and I was wondering if MJ would be a way out of using opioids?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I am afflicted with RSD/CRPS and I was wondering if MJ would be a way out of using opioids? However, there are so many variations of MJ and, so I’ve been told so, they all have different effects and that the kind I’ve tried was wrong. My question is can anyone refer me to an expert regarding this issue and is it possible to ingest MJ without smoking it. I heard there is a spray available? Any information would be greatly appreciated.”

1 Like

I’m not sure we have any experts of RSD/CRPS but we at the ILGM forums would be glad to have this customer in the forums. Many of us here are here for health reasons and maybe some of what we have already discussed might be relevant, or we could discuss it more in depth.

Also their are many ways to be treated with MMJ. Edibles, topicals, tincture, vaporizers etc. A high CBD MJ with some THC would be most likely beneficial. I take different strains of MJ and mix them accordingly in tinctures and vaporizers. It works great for me and my wife that sometimes need the same medicine and other times I need something different from her.

2 Likes

I would say make chocolate if you do t want to smoke it , infuse with the cocoa butter and make a few chocolate slabs and have one to two blocks

1 Like