Hydroponics white widow grow

I wouldn’t see why not?

I mixed both togather and change my res today.

I thought the instructions were to use one or the other of the Maxi Grow/Bloom, not both together. What am I missing?

transitional weeks from veg to bloom use a mix around 1/2:1 ratio it is much like using flora nova or flora trio in that can be mixed and is mixed for key weeks during both veg and bloom.

2 Likes

@bryan this is a link to the feed
scheduled that I have been following
http://gh.growgh.com/docs/Feedcharts/GH_Maxi-REC_03216am.pdf check it out it’s working for me so far

1 Like

I saw this brown spot on one of my leaf, is this something I need to be concerned with, its only on one leaf, everything else looks good. PH level 5.85

I think I found out what this is can someone help me figure out how to fix it? Here is where I found it. Where I found it I think they’re talking about how to fix it dealing with soil, but how would you fix it dealing with Hydroponics?

@Swt.2017 I wouldn’t worry just yet. Keep an eye on it and see if it gets bigger or shows up on other leaves.

When is a good time to prune your white widow auto flowering plants? :hushed: I topped them a couple times past few days and they really looking nice.

2 Likes

Looking great! Pruning is definitely a topic you’ll get a gazillion different answers on. A lot of growers will say not at all. Scrog people will say to lollipop. Some say don’t remove leaves, just cut them in 1/2 horizontally across the fan. I’m prepping for scrog, so I’m pruning, but in moderation. I take a little off here and there when it becomes obvious the area is never really gonna “happen”. Maybe a little here and there to loosen up a dense area. Know that I’m not an expert. I’m still very much learning where this topic is concerned. This is my 1st scrog. I just keep thinking moderation. A little at a time and see what happens. I’d wait for other replies before deciding anything big.

1 Like

That’s totally up to you, with autos it’s usually not advised to prune. Some top early in veg then leave it be.

1 Like

I got a couple of questions my girls are in their 8th week of flowering. In the 9th week do you decrease the amount of nutrients and in the 10th week do you cut them completely off, just water in the reservoirs only, I got some floral Kleen does that work pretty good anyone used it? Couple of pics

2 Likes

I can only tell you how I am doing it. I am on day 65 in flower in hydro with two plants (Gold Leaf and Super Silver Haze).

I’m pretty confident this will be the last week before harvest, so I am running a Florakleen flush per the General Hydroponics instructions. I did a complete reservoir change on Sunday (day 63 in flower) and am running nothing but Florakleen until the bitter end. In between when I need to top off the reservoirs I am topping off with just plain water.

In hydro many people say that you don’t need to run week long flushes or just feed water like you do in soil. Our medium provides the ability to make instant changes, so some people suggest if you want to flush you only need to do it a day or two before you harvest. I did that on my last harvest and my bud wasn’t perfect so I am trying a more aggressive flush this time around.

3 Likes

When I did my dwc’s, I only flushed 3 days and wished I’d gone the week.

2 Likes

Thanks guys I’m on 10th week trying to get my white willow plants to mature a little more what’s the best way to get them to cure and dry

That’s 10 weeks of flowering

I need some advice, do I cure my white willow plants or go straight to drying them can someone walk me through this process?

Here you go:

The last half of the article should give you what you need. Basically you have a couple of options. You can trim the bud while it’s still wet and THEN dry it (by hanging it up or putting it in paper bags or some other drying system like a drying rack designed for this). Once it’s dry then you put it in jars to cure. The other option is to dry it first and THEN trim it dry.

thanks for the advice.