Hydro, playin around

Cut roots 16 days ago, following @Donaldj instructions I did Florakleen flush. Now roots are back with a vengeance, plants stretching like a yoga instructor.

. New concern is what happened to the last leaf pic?? Have had it before and not sure.

4 Likes

it seems to be that any time the plant go’s through a growth spurt there will be some kind of nutrient burn or deficiency. I like to call it growing pains, the roots look strong and healthy :smile:

It doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen before on this site or in the deficiency charts. The yellow doesn’t scratch off does it?

more like a brown color to it than yellow. definitely does not scratch off. 50 dabs to whoever knows what it is…

Wow!! Scrolled up to see if by chance you put up pics of the chopped roots! And to my delight you did,you awesome person you.
The growth on those roots are insane :astonished:, awesome $$$$

1 Like

Leaf spot rust or just (leaf spot fungis)

Sulfer burner is best control if not it would be Calcium :wink: but I’m cheating

3 Likes

Leaf Spot Rust it is. Been thinking Ca for long time, but was just not quite right. Thanks for the help!! Will figure out cheap way to do it, burners are way expensive.

Sulfer burners are an excellent investment they work for mold bugs fungi mildew so it would get used more often than you would think, biggest problem is the spores which attach to everything once it’s there it can come back to haunt grow after grow for months :wink:

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Growers-Edge-Vaporizer-Commercial-Grade/dp/B0056ZZZKO/ref=sr_1_28?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

So I ordered an 1800 watt (338 True) COB LED, total of 6 bulbs. Grow area 40 in X 40 in. Currently flower area has 2 1000 watt (275 true) full spectrum. Hopefully I can just add it to space, ending up with 3 lights for 2 plants. Just hope it is not too hot and they work ok next to each other.

2 Likes

. Currently have 2 in flower area and 3 in veg area . Hey @Niala good to see ya feeling a bit better.

3 Likes

Thanks @bryan I appreciate the kind word attention :+1::innocent:. … Health has stabilized, however it’s not the main reason I was “off radar”…

Had to make bankrupsy this summer and my tablet went “bezerk”… Did not have the “dough” to repair it and also had to down sized my internet forfait, so, long story…

Every thing seems to go as plan for you too , lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent: :v:

They look awesome :eyes::heart_eyes: and healthy :+1::ok_hand:, my friend :grinning:

Did’nt have bugs issues this time ! ?

No bugs this time, but last time the ladybugs got sucked inside my air pump intake filter. Sure was fun tho.

1 Like

Lol :sweat_smile:, I can easily visualize the mess , must be hours of fun ! :wink::sweat_smile:

got my first dab rig after watching @ktreez420 tutorial the other day. Then made my first bho from some WWA. My eyes went fuzzy after both hits. Thinking I did too much

3 Likes

I love it dude! When I take big dabs I immediately know because I can feel it behind my eyes lol, and then I’ll tear up and I’m not be able to hold my eyes open, they won’t open fully for a minute. Sounds terrible, but it’s amazing haha!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

2 of the dabs we’re Way too big, could not describe it better than you. But I knew right away, lol. Just got back from the head shop with extra goodies and 2 more bottles. Made some bho-coated papers and rolled 4 joints, first one lasted since last night. I have been using a pollen shaker for months and saving the old stash. Just ran some of the used stuff. Cannot believe how much bho still in it. The quart jar full will keep me in oil for many weeks. Wheeeeee, it’s been since the 70s that I was too high. New rule- yes you can be too stoned to drive.

3 Likes

Mailman brought me 12 new 4 inch airstones, put 2 in each bucket.

4 Likes

Happy day, FedEx just showed up with 1800 watt cob led (335 true) for my 40 X 40 inch X 8ft flower area. It now has 2 plants that fill it, with tallest one now up to my chin. So I have new light over one, 1000 watt (275 true) over the other one, and supplemental 4 cfl 200 watt bulbs (each bulb is 45 true watts). The other 1000 watter was replaced by cob, so I added it into the 3ft X 5ft X 5ft veg area. It has 3 plants and now with 1000 watt centered between 2 Marshydro 600s (275 true). So veg are has 3 lights, one for each plant. Plus a side light t5. Whew, sorry for rambling.

. 7 lights and 5 plants, that’s not too much, is it ? Lol

2 Likes

happy day is so right…this journal keeps getting more exciting all the time!!

the plants looked great, now we’ll see awesome :wink: