Hydro, playin around

10 Likes

Tomato on L, mj tiny clone on R. Used newborn sock as net in tea half gal btl. So far, so good

3 Likes

Very interesting idea! Good for you!

2 Likes

Pretty cool , I like it…

:v::sunglasses:

It’s definitely thinking out side the box :package: here
Good luck with it

1 Like

very budget friendly, and use of materials with your imagination I love it👍

1 Like

Now that’s using your imagination .
Good for you bryan.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Will

1 Like

I know those little pure leaf bottles make a great throw away bong for the fishing trip

3 Likes

LOL, Fishermen always at least catch a buzz.

3 Likes

I always make a tin foil pipe to fish with.

1 Like

Those are for road trips wrap aluminum foil around a pencil and crimp one end to make a one hitter that is easy to dump

1 Like

Still playin. 10 inch square plastic container with 1 1/2 inch Clay pebbles on bottom. 6 inch grodan block. I left out a plug and put a WWA seed down the Center hole another 1 1/2 inch. Did that on Feb 14. After much babying, the roots came out bottom. I started to only feed into the bucket last week and topped them 2 days ago

1 Like

Love it, I have been looking into this myself but don’t have the experience or I thought space to do it till the other day I saw someone with I think either 4 or 6 plants in a cooler but yours is very clever, well done be interesting to see how this goes

@Darren the plant is less than 4 weeks from seed. I fill the bottom up about 2 inches, which soaks bottom half inch of grodan. The next day I use a wet vac and suck all the nutrients Then fill it up again 2 days later. When I planted it that way, the roots were out the bottom of the 6 inch grodan block and an inch long in ten days. I have 5 of them with WWA’s. I have another plant I am doing the same way that I have topped twice so far, but it is not an auto. It is about 4 1/2 weeks from seed. I’ll post it too.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks buddy I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this one with great interest, I’m really interested in the hydro technique

glad to help, but I don’t really think what I am doing with these is an actual Technique or not. Never really heard of it done quite like that. Seems to be working, and a really inexpensive way to get your feet wet (pun intended). buck for the bucket at dollar tree, 5 bucks for the Grodan block, 1 1/2 inches in bottom of clay pebbles -1 buck. They are doing well, so I have a dozen now in a 3ftx5ft.

1 Like

My WWAS are now 31 days from seed. For second grow I switched nutes. How is progress, not used to this bushy. All were topped once at 14 days

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @ktreez420 @Donaldj Hey guys, it it possible to have intermodal spacing too close? This is a first for me with this tight spacing. Not sure if I have overloaded them with light.

1 Like

More nodes = more buds… :+1::wink:

:v: :sunglasses: