How to make sticky buds

8 Likes

This is all my most recent work I have. Been trying all sorts of different training tech and bloom boosters and you know what. Lol. I’m back to the way I started lol. With just mild nutes nothing crazy about xtra and the results are better.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, don’t know you, but nice to have you aboard, more the merrier. @Dwilliamson171

1 Like

Nice buds. @123Rosie

1 Like

Hey peeps thank you. Appreciate the warm welcome I been a member of the forum for about a year maybe a few years I’m 63 days in flower On my Headcheese plant from big bhuda seeds. And I have a super exotic gelato I popped from a bag seed pheno hunt. I had 7 from same batch of fire. All turned out but this one smells best and is producing some of the nicest colas so far.

I’m growing in coco loco with FloraFlex Nutrients ec 2.0+ I keep my ph around 6.0 my temps a little hot 82° and my rh been 50% I also have a lot of fans in there and I water my girls twice a day thank you.

4 Likes

Beautiful colors! I am also using flora flex nutrients, love them!

1 Like

Are you using the full tilt?? I bought mine last year before they introduced the stuff I’m interested to see what it is tho

Day 73 of flower on my headband x cheese and I’m seeing amber trichomes now. Not long now next couple of days 4 ish I’d say and I will be picking the buds. I think. Not sure yet tho.
Headcheese by big bhuda seeds day 73 of flower.
Floraflex nutrients EC 2.2-2.6 throughout flowering
Temp 82 rh 50%
Rite now I am not feeding I am flushing but that’s my usual feeding is in that range. I grow in coco loco it’s perlite and I water daily ph 6.0 always.

2 Likes

But adding music and love are the hidden gems and wild cards of bud perfection. You want to make love with your ladies often. Stare at them and flatter them. Wet sloppy kisses.
Brahms, Chopin, Beethoven etc. Old school alarm radio clock set to classical. Turn off when they Zzz