How much longer you think?

so im having trouble guessing how close to harvest my batch of bag seeds are. I bought a Jewelers loupe but i still can’t really tell. The tricombs don’t look clear to me… But tbh they could be cuz I’m not really sure what milky would look like lol. If anyone can guess by a pic of the bud that would be great and appreciated xD

1 Like

My guess would definitely be cloudy she would likely give you a decent sativa high where shes at, if you wait another 2 weeks she will be about perfect and likely be a more euphoric high (head high, and indica high good for bed time).

Id wait a couple more weeks or Atleast another week minimal

2 Likes

I agree with @Majiktoker , @Tonyb, and, if you like, switch to a 10/14 schedule (10 hours of light and 14 hours of darkness), it will help with the last push of maturation :wink::grinning:

~Al :innocent:

1 Like

Good looks guys! Ya I’m having trouble telling with that Jewelers loupe haha. I’ll probably​ let them go about 1 week. Then flush em for a day or two since it’s dwc it should clean out pretty easy

1 Like

And relatively quickly usually a day 2 is better can never be to cautious

1 Like

I cut one bud off to test it, but mostly so I can tell what the trichomes will look like in the future. Once the bud I cut off drys I’ll probably do one more, see what those look like through my loupe then again once that one is dry, or just chop all the plants depending if I start to see any amber

1 Like