How many plants will booster take care of

What LED lights you have for this grow ?

I’ve been following his grow planning on using same setup he said using 4 ft t5 one pic did look like led… hopefully I’ll as much success

you are correct! Yes, the 1 picture is reddish in color is the new led light. Was supposed to be for outdoor grow, but now will keep it inside for the duration. I have 2 sprouts which will go outside around Memorial day, for a later harvest.
MY NEW MOTTO : SOW AMERICA!

1 Like

Keep sending pics looking forward to see harvest

Where is the instruction for using the site specific nutrients. I know I already mixed up some improperly many weeks ago and over nutriented my plants, like 1/3rd of the grow booster. I couldn’t figure out the instructions on the download, some sort of week this and week that. I mean, I am figuring one capful per gallon of water, let us say I have seven three gallon pots, and later when my slow release fertilizer is worn off, I am supposed to wet down the soil enough, ONCE PER WEEK?

Anyway, it seems one capful per gallon of water, one feeding per week, and the mass booster and flower boosters are for flowering stage. Maybe the instructions are in this site somewhere, I sure haven’t seen it. Seems like one gallon mixed with one capful is plenty for seven plants, probably add more water to get the soil completely wet in three gallon pots.

Of course, I too am using the store bought 13 04 13 npk pre-fertilized soil, I was sort of thinking I couldn’t give them any grow booster till it wears off in a month or two. looks like garrigan is doing it though.

I haven’t used it yet, but yes you kind of need to know what is in your soil so as not to over feed. There are various ways to do this, some pH multi-soil probes might give you a good idea, and you could also test like this:

new update week 11 flower week 7. Let me know what you think.

What’s up ? Your grow did u use t5 from start to finish

Starting my 1st grow with 'Booster".

1 Like

Yes …you will definitely love it . Growing science in a bottle .

Yes, It is the only light for this grow, with the exception of 1 led plant seen in pink color,(now 2) to flower.

I think you will like the Booster set of Roberts.
I have used it through my grow and have noticed a big difference in my grow.
If I just hadn’t over watered @ first well next time…lol
I have notice using the Mass Booster really works I can’t believe whats going on. My kolas are swelling in the first week of use and have noticed more weight also and still have two more weeks to go…all I can say is It’s Awesome stuff

Will

Hey will so you flush before each transition change ?

I don’t…i’ll do 3 or 4 waterings then feed. But I have to water every day cause I use 2 1000w hps lights and my soil dries out quick.

Will

Ok so I can just go into transitions of 50/50 mixing nutrients at week require to the booster schedule and not flush . My medium has been drying in a day or two since I have more air moving in and out the tent.

Yea just like I said and you’ll be fine

Will

Okay so raise the next cycle nutrients , lowering the first cycle nutrients in increments of a quarter at a time , have wrote in my notes of my first learning grow . I’m not sure if you read about my 2 smaller plants , but in the transition , my first feeding was just that , a cap of grow , and a cap of bloom , and the og kush showed nitrogen issues and the smaller free breeder seed did too , but the bigger 2 responded normally . So due limited space , I flushed them with sledge hammer bush doctor , and gave them a feeding of technaflora lol bloom , don’t want to waster ILGM booster on them , since I’m in flower , and to correct the nitrogen issue , I’m sure I’ll have to go back into veg , and really don’t want to set the 2 bigger ones back 3 weeks , besides I’m seeing white pistils every where forming in pre flowers just in the first week . I thought maybe week 2 , but not week 1 , but maybe Thursday next week I’ll post a photo in my thread having issues like most beginners of the grow . They should be more visible by than I’m sure , and thanks again green thumb garrigan62 , Latewood , and MacStoner , you guys have been very helpful . Considering after this go garrigan , to try the advance nutrient system , either conniseur A & B two part , or Sensi A & B , or hobbyist bundle in a hydro DWC bucket . Have to get it finished with tube for measuring water level , but have all other accessories to go forward . The ph perfect system I think would be my choice for hydro , to see if I can get another grow in before the cold comes .

Your very welcome. If I think that I can help someone out…I will do it

your friend

Will

One (1)bottle cap of booster for every 2.64 gallons of water, one treatment for every 3-4 waterings. Gonna have to figure out a way to meter it out by the gallon, but I guess the booster really does go a long ways. The other two bottles are for flowering stage I am sure.

Budbd one cap is actually 2.5 ml that I have . So I used the cap in increments as 1/4 or quarters per gallon , always ph water or rain water 5.5- 5.8 seems to be the sweet spot for soil . So if your measure it to a gallon verses what it’s says on bottle , you will be fine even though it’s off a few fractions . But garrigan62 way adding a forth per feeding and gradually introducing the plant nutrients that way seems to work well . I’m going into my second week of flowering , and had an ah ha moment , growing is like sexing a virgin , slowly teaching her as she learns what you like ?