How many nodes

Hi All. New strain with Northern lights. Almost one month old and still in veg. I,m a little bit stressed out cause they are a little bit small. Some of them have 5 nodes, is this right, or should they have more. I have Fimmed, and LST. And it looks like they are responding ok. How large, big many nodes should the plants have by now? Odd⚽️

2 posts were split to a new topic: How many nodes should i have

Hi
I talked to you before. Perhaps you don’t remember? Actually I’m not sure how this works at all? So I was off course hoping to get some help😀

@The_Odd-one

I moved your topic to Beginners / Sprout, Grow & Transplant / How many Nodes Should I Have

Will

Thanks Will :slight_smile:

Thanks man. All advice are highly appreciated :wink:

@The_Odd-one

Your very welcome, but read it again cause i fixed it again…lol

Will

@Donaldj

No problem, So how is everything in your neck of the woods ?

Will

All good buddy worked long hours last 2 days and have to go in today to wrap up job so we can go to next one Monday so 44’ of ridge venting and tin edging to reinstall then done so 2-3 hr’s if all goes well? 26f and a Sat morning so letting home owners sleep a bit longer and frost melt off roof :wink:

I moved this out of the “Lounge” and put it in Sprout, grow and transplant!

@The_Odd-one have you got a picture you could post?

I’d recommend filling out a support ticket as well so we can look at what you are doing. there are just too many variables and the support ticket gives us the big picture!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you