How long until finish

Hello I could use some advance on when I can harvest my girl. I have attached some photos. Tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Aleast 6-8 weeks . @adamslarryd

3 Likes

Wow! I hope the weather up here in nw Indiana🙏 thank you

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state called it mighty fine IMO @adamslarryd. Now’s the time to buy an inexpensive 60 to 100 X microscope so you can be ready.

3 Likes

How long ago did she start flowering? I’m gonna guess it’s only been a couple of weeks if that long. Depending on the strain it takes upwards of 8 weeks for them to mature after they start flowering but that is just the average. Many take longer! @adamslarryd

Not too late to start a grow journal and chronicle your grow!

Welcome to ilgm!

4 Likes

That’s going to be my next purchase along with some bloom and flowering formula, any suggestions on brand? Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you bob31. You’re right, she started flowering about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I’ve never seen or heard of a grow journal.

1 Like

There are a wonderful assortment of great nutrients available to us today. You can stick with one or mix as needed. I would suggest staying with one plan like Fox Farms Triof or General Hydroponics line. There are many others. Do stay away from harsh chemical fertilizers like Miracle Grow. They will make for a very harsh smoke. Many growers are extremely organic when they grow their cannabis and I have to say there’s some gorgeous stuff being done!

Read the free Grow Bible. It will help. Ask questions!

Welcome!

Edit: Under categories “grow journals” you can start a new thread there and document your progress. You should also document what you are doing at home with your plants so you can repeat success and avoid failure in the future haha.

3 Likes

They are located here: Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

You can read thru some of them to learn what other growers are doing and if you want to start your own there is +New Topic in the upper right at that link.

Download and read thru the grow bible too if you hang already!

PS outta likes guys so here is what you get for now!

:+1::v::palm_tree::blue_heart::grin:

3 Likes

YOU DA MAN BOB!! @bob31 I gotta go feed the dogs and smoke a bowl of WW!! Later.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice I need it my friend😎

2 Likes

I agree with everyone’s assessment as well @adamslarryd👍 Great looking plant.
As long as you guys don’t get an early frost this year. If you should have a while for that.

2 Likes

Thank you bob31.:grin:

1 Like

Thanks Jmesser80. She is pretty :wink:. I checked our 90 day weather forecast and it said we have until around late October or early Nov before 1st frost.

2 Likes

You should be good to go then👍
If it starts getting colder at night it could bring out some nice colors in your plants.

1 Like

Oh really, how cold can it get before it hurts the plant?

1 Like

They can take the lower temps pretty well but I would think 40 would be the lowest I would want to see. I usualy grown indoors so I have control over the temp maybe @Hogmaster can give you a little insight on this.
But cold can bring out awesome color in your cannabis plants. I had a white widow turn a nice purple color due to lower temps for a few nights.

1 Like

I had some of my home grown AK47 on several occasions today! Great smoke! Switching to something mellow for bedtime!

2 Likes

Thank you Jmesser80. I was thinking it could take temps down to the upper 30s or so. Man o man, I can’t wait for the days and weeks go buy. Purple :heart_eyes:wow! Has anyone ever tried their buds were fully ready, and if you did how was it?

1 Like