How long before harvest do you stop feeding nutes

I haven’t used nutes in the past so thought I would try my hand at it, only problem is how long before harvest do you stop feeding her these nutes, and do you flush the soil after you finished her last nutes for the grow or just stop feeding her and the nutes will get used up? I just don’t want to have a chemical taste

2 Likes

I usually stop some where 2-4 weeks out from harvest @Sirsmokes but I usually do two and if I need to I just keep watering with ph water if it takes longer to finish my girls up
@Hogmaster I believe he does 4 weeks before as well

4 Likes

I personally try to stop using nutrients 2 weeks before I harvest. I don’t actualy flush my plants I usualy just water them with PHd water the last 2 weeks.
Depending on the nutrients you are using you might need to do an actual flush. I use organic nutrients so it isn’t as crucial for me to flush as it would be for those who use say fox farms nutrient line.

1 Like

No everything I use is organic I can’t think of the name right off hand but I Def make sure everything I use is organic

1 Like

If you are using a organic then in my opinion you would be ok with just watering the last few weeks or so with PHd water.
My first grow I used all organic and I stopped 1 week
Before harvest and watered them one time after I stopped and my harvest came out fine. Buds smoked great with no black ash.

2 Likes

Right on bro, Thanks

1 Like