How efficient is your grow?

This is an excerpt from Roberts article above, it’s what made me change my mind initially and I never looked back…

Why grow only one marijuana plant?
Why grow only one cannabis plant

There are a number of reasons why growing just one plant can be extremely beneficial. First of all, with only one plant you are better able to focus your efforts, making it more likely that the one plant will grow better than the individual plants in a plot of more than one marijuana plant.

Additionally, security is better with just one plant. While authorities are known for busting people who have a large-scale growing operation contained within their home, who has ever heard of someone growing just a single plant having their house raided? The fact is, law enforcement has bigger fish to fry. Even if they did want you and your one plant, one plant is far easier to hide, making it unlikely anyone would notice it anyway.

Download my free marijuana grow guide at this link for tips on how to grow your own marijuana

Even better, growing only one plant is going to be extremely inexpensive when compared to other grow setups that generally include more plants and therefore more expensive equipment and resources. One plant only needs the bare minimum, so whether it’s seeds, soil, nutrients, lighting, or even water, you just don’t need as much. Growing one plant is the perfect way to try your hand at growing marijuana without investing a huge amount of money and time, making it much more low-risk than if you were trying it with many plants.

That came from this article so there is no confusion about the source

1 Like

There’s a lot to be said that. Plant count could potentially be an issue, and you should always optimize conditions to suit what fits your goals.

I just wanted to share my opinion with having tried both.

2 Likes

:+1::grinning:

1 Like

And brother, if you get your pound from your 2 plants…how much money do you think you will have invested in this grow. I am thinking that you are going to be pretty efficient in time and money per ounce.

2 Likes

I’ll have to sit down and think about it. Honestly I haven’t put pen to paper.

I do know this :man_facepalming: my electric bill was $440 for the month of August, but :four_leaf_clover: luck was on my side in September when it dropped to $350 :grinning:

I live in a house by myself and turn the lights and AC off during the day too…:sob: but not in the garden :muscle:

2 Likes

And what do you think you can buy a pound for? that is trusted, clean and taste as good as yours?

By my bill/gram conversion above, that’s 44 grams I would need to sell to pay one months electric bill, yikes!!! :eyes:

Maybe it’s a good thing I started reading this thread

2 Likes

$3000/lb, no one lol

1 Like

You so are producing a really good product for less then half price. That’s pretty freakin efficient! Now if you squeezed in just 2 more plants, your electricity would be the same correct? You would have the cost of extra soil, nutes and 2 seeds and 10 extra minutes a day in work. Now how efficient are you at 25% of cost? That was the point of this thread brother.

2 Likes

Ya, and if it totally got down to it, those electric bills are total cost which includes living and growing, I haven’t separated the two and if I’m not home everything comes on via wifi. So my living cost are making those numbers look higher, and also my electric bills fall down to like $90 in the winter.

If I really broke it down, which I haven’t, I might be efficient.

2 Likes

You are already making a better product for less then you can buy it so you are efficient. but if you added just 2 extra plants to your grow you would be 50% more efficient. The question is…can you smoke that much brother? lol @TDubWilly

2 Likes

I’ll give it hell!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, I am a Chef, a dinner one at that, so I have to be into work by 11am and work til 11pm, to sometimes not come home at all for days at a time and staying on property where I work. Working and trying to tend to my grow room is insane. When I am not working my people want to hang out with me, which I dont blame them but there is only so much of me to go around.

2 Likes

Lol right on, I wanted to be a chef once a long time ago. Working and growing might as well be the same as working two jobs. I can’t tell you how often I come in from work tired and said to myself “screw those plants”, only to tell myself “NO, you got to go take care of them”.

3 Likes