How does yield per square meter translate to per plant?

I wasn’t in any way suggesting you should try that, just having a little fun. It’s kind of a pain.

1 Like

I thought of that only recently. I think we’ll develop some kind of bench to raise the little ones up to the same level. I think I’ll be ok if they are not on the same flower schedule… the others can continue to veg in the closet. I don’t know that I’ll do both on the next grow…

1 Like

I’m growing a bunch of different strains and they really have different heights as they grow, and as they mature. That can be a pain in a tent or closet because you have to keep raising the light so you don’t burn the tallest. and then the shorties get light-deprived.

My solution: One strain inside and the others outside. You could SCROG them so they all had the same vegetative height, but then they stretch different amounts when you flower them,

1 Like

I’m having a blast!! Making mistakes, getting some things right, still growing and producing my own :sunglasses::sunglasses: I’m feeling particularly pleased having just harvested my first real grow, a single bag seed of unknown strain: 223.6 g straight off the branch and trimmed :green_heart::v: I’m guessing around 74 g once it’s dried, based on what I’ve seen others post. I’m happy with that considering I found this group when she was nearly done flowering. I’ve already learned so much :ok_hand: and know I have so much more to learn

7 Likes

They look great!

Harvesting at different times usually isn’t a big deal unless you plan on using your grow area for drying. If you have other arrangements, no big deal at all.

2 Likes

I almost can’t believe that a plant I cared for produced such beauties! :sunglasses: A little knowledge goes a long way :wink: I can hardly wait to see what the next batch puts out :grin:

2 Likes

I posted my harvest story over on this thread, if you’re interested:

1 Like

I was just rereading some past posts and was so glad to come across this again! I couldn’t remember who said it or where I saw it, but this advice has really helped me :sunglasses:
I have 3 gals on harvest watch and I owe all my success to the help and info I received from all the kind folks here :green_heart:

3 Likes