How do you smoke

Just wanted to started a, hopefully, fun thread where growers and connoisseurs can display their cool nug jars, pipes, and stash spots!
I will start us off; i got this old sliding bar, complete with drawers, pull out shelves and wine racks, and wine bottle cubbies! Since i dont drink, i figured this would be a cool way to display and store my pieces and stashes (once my harvest is ready). My gf got me some really cool 1/2oz herb jars that are bubbled at the bottom and taper to a normal size at top with an airtight lid. My goal is to have the Fear and Loathing drug collection, but only for weed! I wanna have different strains, labeled in each jar, a jar if straight keif, a jar of moonrocks, and different waxes and oils! I may even make edibles and throw em in a drawer!
Lets see what yall got!

27 Likes

That is awesome my friend :+1:

1 Like

Really nice piece @VelcroThumb…

1 Like

Awesome box! Love it!

1 Like

I’m not ready for this thread yet, still waiting for some stuff to arrive and diy my jars :wink:. I only smoke joints (but I’m a fake stoner and I also put tabacco :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I’m proud of myself for getting hight at a level where I’m :ok_hand:). I planning to grab a ordinary bong and personalized or I will build one by my self :rofl:.
So for now I will wach what you have!

3 Likes

I can’t rationalize any smoking purchases for a while. My money goes to utilities and growing supplies.
I have a 5$ glass pipe right now lol.

7 Likes

I bought a 10 pack (that is 500) of flavored papers for 1.98 , it took them 3 weeks to get here, but that is how I roll ( both literally and figuratively).:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Joints waste weed. I don’t have enough to smoke then at the moment.

4 Likes

Maybe wastes, but I am clumsy, and end up spilling my pipe weed…had a cheap dry good vaporizer, but I dropped it the other day. The flavored papers just arrived the other day, so I should be good for a few months.

3 Likes

My faves were the black rizzla that tasted like liquorice
Long time ago with an ex girlfriend from Corfu Greece we rolled those with a mix of weed and tobacco

4 Likes

Hold your horses my friend… From where do you get this deal?.. Whitout links of course…
I never tried vapeing (only liquid cigarettes) but I think I will grab a cheap vape pen next year :joy:

3 Likes

I ordered from e*bay from a fellow finest78. I paid 1.61 per 5 pack, so I was off on the price. They are pretty nice papers. He probably had other kinds, idk, but I like the fruit packs. Enjoying me some green apple right now.

1 Like

Look for HEBE models. I paid under 20 buck for that vaporizer and it was a true vape. Some of the cheaper ones burn the weed, so that is not true vape. There is no smoke if it is set right, none. Not like an e-cig, where you see the vape. But after a few pulls of the HEBE, you will know you got your medicine.

5 Likes

Lol this is mine

7 Likes

@VelcroThumb and @jmlove123 I have to step up my game after seeing this. I never even considered this. It makes a good point being somewhat of a conissour even though I’m past my first grow. I know what quality herb is now. Not to mention all of the great strains I’ll be growing. I should take as much care in the finished product as I did the growing. Of course I’ll have to make it somewhat stealthy to keep from attracting children…

5 Likes

@Covertgrower mine stays locked in my bedroom when the kids are up and around. I am divorced from there dad so we have 50/50 so that is what I mean when they are around

4 Likes

Nothing like “brick weed” huh brother? Lol

3 Likes

When we were out in Vegas was the first time wife got into dispensary. She was super excited they had throw away glass pieces for $10. Apparently she’s now above smoking a J. What a snob lol.

5 Likes

Triple inline barrel recycler i bought for my girlfriend has been my daily driver.

6 Likes

Alongside some ice cream :ice_cream: lol

3 Likes